What is the weather like in late March/early April in comparision with....

Princess Jes

DIS Veteran
Melbourne heat?

I understand that it is much more humid in Orlando than it is in Melbourne, but I'm a chilly person and it needs to be pretty warm for me to swim in an outdoor pool (but I'm SOOOOO looking forward to it!!)

For example, it would need to have been in the 30's for a few days before I'll get into a pool in Melbourne, it was low 30's in Echuca in March and I wouldn't swim.

Will it be warm enough in late March/Early April for me to swim at US (RPR) and WDW (YC)

I have checked out average temps for that period and it looks like it would be around the high 20's maybe low 30's but I'm guessing the humidity might help me out?

Any info would be great

Jes - If you are walking around the parks and it is humid, you might find that you'll be wanting to jump in the pools in the afternoon. I've been to Orlando in May, June and September/October. In all of those trips, I've always wanted to cool off in the pool in the afternoon. I've never been to Orlando in March/April so the humidity levels may be different during those months.

Have a great trip! And SAB is worth spending time in. There are at least 2 (small'ish) spas so even if the lazy river is too cold, you can always spend some time in the spas.

Jes - If you are walking around the parks and it is humid, you might find that you'll be wanting to jump in the pools in the afternoon. I've been to Orlando in May, June and September/October. In all of those trips, I've always wanted to cool off in the pool in the afternoon. I've never been to Orlando in March/April so the humidity levels may be different during those months. Have a great trip! And SAB is worth spending time in. There are at least 2 (small'ish) spas so even if the lazy river is too cold, you can always spend some time in the spas.

Thanks PIO!

Yeah I'm hoping that is the case. I'm just a big sook when it comes to cold water. But it will seem a waste to miss out on SAB, BB and/or TL.

We have visited WDW in both April and September. Both times the temperature was fine for swimming in the day and we went to the water parks both times.. We wore shorts and tshirts in the day although it was a little cooler at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter