What is the strangest thing You have seen concerning Disney

About 15 Asian tourists gathered at dusk, excitedly talking and snapping innumerable photos and videos of an armadillo as it rooted around a flowerbed at Pop.

We guessed they'd never seen such a beast.

I’m Australian and I probably would do the same thing. If you were to come here and see the wildlife I get to see on my daily walks in the neighbourhood you’d probably be doing the same here. But hey, I also took a picture of a bunny near Beach Club once so I’m probably weird.

College age group of girls getting in a taxi at the boardwalk super late. 1 of the group was absolutely black out drunk and she peed a literal puddle right there next to the valet booth, before literally passing out on the ground. Then they all got in their taxis, crazy laughing up a storm

'92 a small child (2?) asleep in the stroller with no parents in sight. We were standing in line for Sleeping Beauty so I know that child slept for the entire time we were in line without a single adult near. Fourth row in towards the stroller park center. It's seared into my memory.

A CM at ToT stating the line was long and we wouldn't understand the ride anyway.

Standing in line for a beer at Germany and the guy behind us saying he and his girl were squatting at some house and jumped the fence to WS. I looked at my husband and looked back and they were gone. He was joking, right? That was weirdly volunteered info.

Four men in kilts and a lady arrested for groping a women on the Boardwalk by the Grille.

A women careening down MK main street pushing a large stroller announcing she was done. And an older women behind her muttering they had just done this last night.

When the Morocco area at WS was open with tables set up men dressed in jeans arrived from the back and proceeded to cut down all the flag hangings around the area.

ESPN Club during an NFL night a small boy looked miserable and 'sure nuff'. ESPN wouldn't even cover it up because they said a special cleaning crew had to address it. Great waste of $49/pp.

RnC last year, DH said, "move-get out now!" and as we exited the door the unmistakable sounds of nausea. DH said she projected behind the bar. I can't imagine the clean up. Needless to say RnC closed for the rest of the afternoon.

While sitting on a curb just outside AK entrance, my wife noticed two pre teen girls stomping on something and screaming
My wife gets up and starts yelling at these girls to stop!

I started paying attention when my wife yelled. It was a baby snake. She got the girls to stop- the mother didn’t impede.

my wife at the time ran a zoo, and she tried to make sure the snake was ok. A CM came over and helped the baby 6” snake limp slither away. All good.

we caught up to mom and two girls on way back to the bus, and they all had “save the wildlife “ back packs and conservation hats, and more “ I heart animals “ stuff.

Last edited:
waiting in line for the bus at disney springs. the family behind us pulled out a porta potty from under the stroller and had their young kid use it right there. to top it off the father dumped it in the bushes and yelled to his wife "hey throw me a water bottle to wash this out". now i dont have kids but dont really think this is normal.
[/QUOTE

Wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd rather he use the potty then went his pants and sit on the bus. As a parent, those potties are amazing. I would try to use it discretely if I needed the kid to go.

Girl in her late teens or early 20s who made a big deal of going up the stairs at Splash Mtn - miniskirt and no underwear. :oops:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: a woman elbowed a kid in the head because she needed to catch up with her family and the kid didn't move fast enough.

A toddler grabbed my hand to walk off with me and my daughter at Hollywood Studios. I've got one kid, so I stopped when I felt a second hand being held, looked around and found a very frantic looking couple. Atleast the kid didn't get too far from them.

I remember a big controversy in the 90s when they were releasing VHS tapes, they would hide inappropriate images in the artwork. I believe they also did it in some of the movies as well.

lovethattink just posted a rat story on the “just back” thread that belongs here. I asked them to post it here too. Here’s hoping!

It wasnt someone else, but it happened to me. A few years back before Covid, I had a bad case of plantar fasciitis in my right foot. I thought I would have to cancel our trip to WDW. But we went and rented a wheel chair at MK. We were making our way down Main Street which was crowded with the mad rush at opening. We stayed on the right side of the street and tried to stay out of the way of everyone so we wouldn't hold them up. When we got to the Ice Cream store on the corner, and huge linebacker sized man pushing a doublewide stroller cut across to the cut threw to Fantasyland . However, he cut through right into my wheelchair and broke the left foot rest. Luckily I didn't have my left foot on the rest or it would have been broken along with my PF right foot!!!
We couldn't believe someone would do that deliberately, but he did. He continued on running over and through more people, so my husband couldn't even catch up to him to let him know what he did. Well, we made it with a wobbly wheelchair to 7DMT and guess who was about 30 people in front of us? Yep, that man and his kids. I was so angry but decided to let it go. I sat on a bench outside and my husband went back to GS to get another wheelchair. The wheel was also broken too. He told the CM what happened, and he said that sadly, that is not a rare occurence. Very sad that a grown man had to run over people to get to a Ride!

lovethattink just posted a rat story on the “just back” thread that belongs here. I asked them to post it here too. Here’s hoping!

My family and I were at Epcot last night. We saw a rat outside of The Land and another onein future world between a restroom and pin shop near Spaceship Earth.

The one at The Land was not afraid of people.I took photos. Then told a cm who was oblivious to the little guy, that I think RATatouille is the wrong country. She stood by it and hid it from general view.

The one near the pin store was running from outside the locker area over towards the pin store. He stopped right under a trash can. A stroller was parked right beside the trash can. I hope he did not find the stroller. Keep your unattended belongings zipped and inaccessible to critters.

Attachments

• E53BF5D4-711E-4612-8766-CF9911A2599D.jpeg
    E53BF5D4-711E-4612-8766-CF9911A2599D.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 262898F9-7249-4112-874A-8C519C023676.jpeg
    262898F9-7249-4112-874A-8C519C023676.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 33
In Epcot at WS, I saw a slow moving rat in the walkway. An older women was walking pretty slowly and she actually stepped on the rat and crushed it. She kind of looked back but kept walking. We told a CM and she went to get a dustpan and broom to sweep him up while we guarded the corpse. She gave us free treats from a local cart that ended up just being bottles of soda but it was still free Disney rat Magic .

I remember a big controversy in the 90s when they were releasing VHS tapes, they would hide inappropriate images in the artwork. I believe they also did it in some of the movies as well.
Wasn't that just the Little Mermaid cover, and even that one was not even that clear.

The only true deliberate inappropriate artwork was in the rescuers

Last edited:
The last time I ever rode Universe of Energy (don't remember the year but I do remember the Ellen animatronic still being there) a man in the row behind me laid across the seats and was fast asleep. Didn't think much of it until it was time to exit the ride and the man was still sleeping. I didn't see a cast member walk over and try to wake him up so as far as I'm aware he was still sleeping when the vehicles moved into the room where guests boarded. At the time I thought it was funny but with now I wish I could've taken a nap to the sounds of Ellen DeGeneres being attacked by dinosaurs.

A more recent one was when I rode Smuggler's Run with my mom and we were both pilots. My mom didn't want to be pilot so she let a single rider (a woman in her early 30s) take her spot. When we got off the ride, I saw that same woman walk up towards a stroller with a sleeping 1-2 year old that was left alone by a bench. My jaw was on the FLOOR, I could not believe someone left their kid alone so they could go on a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter