?? What Is On Your Wishlist II

I finally figured out what I want.

The Haunted Mansion Conservatory - only because I want to get audio and video of the room.

Thanks to Host Lily, she had it on her ride-a-thon- and I happened to fall off the ride, when entering the room. So I got my audio and video of the room.

Thanks VMK_Mouse and Days!

My final wishes

Blackheart extended (since it was cut short)
Green Space Magic

It's like everyone else is getting things I want.. I'll try

Minnie Hatprincess:

Any Sparrow pirate:

Fire Wall(s)

It's like everyone else is getting things I want.. I'll try

Minnie Hatprincess:

Any Sparrow pirate:

Fire Wall(s)

:( Why is nobody answering

Maybe nobody has it to give to you bc it has already been gifted and you are asking for very rare items. :rolleyes:

I have gifted nearly everything I have, over 2000 items plus over 300K in credits and nobody has offered me the Sparrow items I would like either. The game is closing in 8 days and many of us have been gifting all we can, others have already left the game. Don't be upset if nobody offers it to you, very few people have extras of anything and the greedy people that do are not willing to part with it.

I like the Christmas and Halloween the best I guess and having just joined last September I missed the years with all the cool stuff LOL

Would love to have a mansion clock (actually need this to finish the last ride rooms we are making :sad1: )

And a candy cauldron just cause it looks so cool!

Christmas any of the older soldiers (I got a green one) and maybe a snowman?

I know these are all long shots but these are the things I wish could have had.

I can gift you a red soldier. Please PM me when you will be on so we can meet up.

Did you still need a red soldier dr zero?

Some of my wants are
Tomorrowland Retro
Tiki Pins from 1st set
Green Space Suit Magic
Sparrow Outfit
Pirate Q Furniture
ATIS Pins
Tiki Pins from 1st set

Any help is greatly appreciated

I still have a pirate stool for you. Please PM me when you are going to be on.

got2travel, do you still want these green space items or were you able to obtain them in-game?

sorry, just haven't been able to be on much....only a few minutes here and there

just posted on another thread, someone has a full outfit to give, so I'll go that route

My only big wish is to have a Host visit one of my rooms, just once. Nobody has a spare Host tucked away in their inventory do they? :rotfl:

vmk mouse...thank u Thank u THANK U so muxh 4 my gold princess!!! i LOVE it!!! :) is there anything u were wanting b4 the game ends? (i dont have much but id be glad 2 give it if i have it):goodvibes

vmk mouse...thank u Thank u THANK U so muxh 4 my gold princess!!! i LOVE it!!! :) is there anything u were wanting b4 the game ends? (i dont have much but id be glad 2 give it if i have it):goodvibes

You are sweet, buggin. The only thing I wanted before it is gone is Sparrow, but I won't hold my breath. ;) Thank you for offering though! :)

yea, i dont have sparrow...but if i did id give it 2 u!!! :wizard: i have a pirate hat, but its not the same...:confused:...i tried!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter