What is a pin exchange?

juliema

Earning My Ears
Ok, I'm embarrassed to even post this as I'm guessing I'm the only one that's never heard of this before, but what is a pin exchange? One of the mom's on my mom board just got back and posted something about a pin exchange. Then a few days later, my brother was talking about it with me. I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Could someone enlighten me? :confused3

Disney (and now MANY other theme parks) sell Trading Pins, that are Highly collectible. People go GAGA over them, and often times will trade them amongst each other. They do this by wearing lanyards around their necks belaiden with these heavy pins or the really serious ones carry binders FULL of them.

I myself only have a handful from when I was an employee. Often on the exchange boards we'll send one in a package or oen will be a special surprise to someone when our friends get back from a trip from the World.

Hope that helps.

Pins?
Warning: Warning: Don't Collect. Run the other way before it is too late! Avert your eyes! :lmao:
:dance3:
:worship: :worship: :worship: (Bowing to the Goddess of all things Bright, Colorful, Shiny, Blinky, Dangly, Sparkly, and with a pointy back!)
:rotfl2:
(Read also my Dave Barry quote below.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter