What I'm Focussed On - Flowers and Gardens

Taken in our front yard and not quite a flower but couldn't resist!

01%20-IMG_7539ed-XL.jpg

20070325-NB0H9585.jpg
Those are my boys sitting in a field of bluebonnets. Sticking your kids in a field of wildflowers and taking their picture is a common thing in Texas. It looks like a nice, lush field, but it was really just a strip of flowers along a relatively busy road. To get the picture, I walked really far back and then zoomed in tight. That eliminated the view of the road on the left and sidewalk on the right. It also compressed the image visually making the flowers seem more dense than they looked in person.

View attachment 740739
Those are my boys sitting in a field of bluebonnets. Sticking your kids in a field of wildflowers and taking their picture is a common thing in Texas. It looks like a nice, lush field, but it was really just a strip of flowers along a relatively busy road. To get the picture, I walked really far back and then zoomed in tight. That eliminated the view of the road on the left and sidewalk on the right. It also compressed the image visually making the flowers seem more dense than they looked in person.

Great info Mark for getting that special shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter