What Happens To Families Who Need To Book Connecting Rooms?

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
When we travel in the summer we need to book connecting rooms! With this new passholder program that is now impossible!! So, I take it that means we are in the "SO SORRY GROUP!" No more AP rates for larger families??? As I understand it, you can only book one room online! Even though we both have AP"S, it would be 2 different reservations. So, no connecting rooms!! :confused3

:earsgirl: shopgirl(arly)

I read somewhere that you could book the 2 rooms separately then call CRO and have them linked that you want them connecting. A CM was posting about that on another board and said to tell them to not it was for one family all traveling together and that you wanted connecting rooms. He also said there was no change fee to do this.

I just booked rooms tonight and there is a step in the reservation process where they ask if you are traveling with someone else. Also, they ask if you would like to requested close or connecting rooms, and there is a spot where you can put other info up to 29 characters.

I guess I will also call and ask them to link my reservations. I sure hope we get connecting rooms or my four kids could have an even better time without us!

soccer mom said:
I just booked rooms tonight and there is a step in the reservation process where they ask if you are traveling with someone else. Also, they ask if you would like to requested close or connecting rooms, and there is a spot where you can put other info up to 29 characters.

I guess I will also call and ask them to link my reservations. I sure hope we get connecting rooms or my four kids could have an even better time without us!

It's a good idea to call. I made my reservations on line, and requested connecting rooms, but when I called to check, my two rooms were not linked! I had to specifically request to have the two reservations linked and they gave me a "gathering number."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter