What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

Two trips...are you kidding? We've been married 25 years and just took our first ever real travelling vacation in 2005 on the Magic when she came to Calif. And we found that by accident and just happened to have some money from when my dad passed away. (which kinda financed some of this last trip too) So that gave us the vacation bug and now at least once a year we'll do something. (Thank you Disney for sending me that AP email about the cruises coming to Calif or I would be missing all this fun DIS stuff!):lmao:

PS...I tried Maggianos last Sept. Very good except we chose to sit outside with the fans (sounded cooler than it was) and eating hot pasta and sitting outside in Sept do not go well together. (and sitting on plastic chairs) I was soaked by the time we got done! :rotfl:

Ppppssst! The Gluttons believe that Maggianos has their pics on the wall offering a reward for their capture after that environmental spill caused by the hurling Glutton.

We're laying low!

Except that Mama Glutton just put her deposit down for ANOTHER cruise MANY months before the October 2008 cruise today!

Only Mama GLutton isn't ready to fess up the date yet....

It's a secret!

awwww! your puppy is really cute, but where is the rest of his fur? Or is it the photo?

That's his very first Barkie von Schnauzer haircut!

I wanted to name him Stitch. When he's really worked up, his growl sounds just like the growl Stitch makes. Oh, and because of this:

NickieLea

Alas, Chief Glutton put a stop to that and named him Zeus. Does this look like Hercules' Poppa to any of you?

NickieLea

Loved your report!

Tell the chief, it's gonna be OK! My dh retired after 21 years and 17 days in the Air Force. That was almost 20 years ago. It's been GREAT 20 years.

Civilian life doesn't work quite like military life, though, and he may find he has to "lighten up" a little in his expectations of others. lol.

Is Amherst anywhere near Wolfboro? My mother was really pushing my husband and I to settle there.

Sorry, we've been up north, we like the south.

For safety, we'll keep our motor home (or trade it in for a tow trailer) and keep it stocked in case of evacuation just like we did when we in Panama City.

My husband grew up in Bellingham.

The oniong strings at TCF are so good! Now I'm craving them and its only 7am here!

Thanks for following along on my trip report. When people post, it keeps me motivated to keep going with it. :hug:

Ahhh,Bellingham and Ma Glockners Chicken and cinnimon rolls!!! :cloud9: Those were the days!! I grew up in Norton and loved going out to eat at Ma's!!:thumbsup2

Ppppssst! The Gluttons believe that Maggianos has their pics on the wall offering a reward for their capture after that environmental spill caused by the hurling Glutton.

We're laying low!

Except that Mama Glutton just put her deposit down for ANOTHER cruise MANY months before the October 2008 cruise today!

Only Mama GLutton isn't ready to fess up the date yet....

It's a secret!

SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Oh how I've needed a Gluttons booster!!!

So... when are you going???

I find out next month if I can swing it... will let you know!

WOW!!!! I just read your entire thread because I was interested in your experience on the Cruise part. But your whole thread is entertaining, & I've shared it with Hubby to read too!

We've done Disney World a big number of times, but never the cruise. So your stories & comments were very helpful! :)

And LUCKY you...Disney sounds like they really made it worth it for all the hassle you went through. :banana:

That's his very first Barkie von Schnauzer haircut!

I wanted to name him Stitch. When he's really worked up, his growl sounds just like the growl Stitch makes. Oh, and because of this:

NickieLea

Alas, Chief Glutton put a stop to that and named him Zeus. Does this look like Hercules' Poppa to any of you?

NickieLea

I would have voted for Stitch after seeing that picture!!:rotfl2: Zeus is just too much of a name for that little ball of fur! Good to hear from you again Linda!!

Finally read your TR and spent a good six hours laughing at my computer. I'm glad I found it late...I don't think I could of waited patiently for each new installment. I finally got over my post cruise depression and now I am suffering from post TR depression. I didn't want it to end. You are a very entertaining writer!!!!

AND SHE STILL WON'T TELL US WHEN THE NEXT ADVENTURE IS!!!!

(oh... Come on!!! I've been good!!! Can't I have a hint?????):rolleyes:

I found this trip report much later then all of you but I couldn't have enjoyed it more! :rotfl2: You have a wonderful sense of humor that I could really appreciate! I only wish we were going on your next cruise with you. We have a little group that did the DC in 2005 that we now call ourselves the Self Party Posse! and our saying is... "we don't bring the party! We ARE the party!" I think we would get along famously. I do hope that if you decide to post a precruise report or one from your next adventure you will link it to this one so we can all follow you along!

..haven't forgotten , but wish there were better "news" with
rooms opening up...its been a rgular mad house..& that's just
the "cruise meet" site...so one good thing, you guys would
"fit" right in....:rolleyes1

..how's the puppy?..i thought he was dead ringer..for the "beast"....

:laughing: ...was that your husband "good" shirt in the picture?

........the way things are looking, i think "may"..or final payment..will
be folks best chance..for hopping on...* some reported they cancelled,
but i haven't seen any rooms popping up....

:yay: ..we just crossed the one-year mark...but our next trip, is scheduled
for christmas.

have you read about those extra port charges..we have 2 rooms, so
that would've put a dent in the old~but very lovable...wallet...por
thing..i don't think "it" can tolerate many more "fad" diets.:sad2:

people raised a big [think skunky] stink..so disney finally tossed in
the "fees"...we are thru dreams unlimited, * if it wasn't for our
dreams' girl..we never would have made it....they are also very caring
people....& didn't feel disney was being "right"~ so they double
their on boards credits...& since we have 2 rooms, we made out like
bandits...:dance3: . they could /should have pull their offer after disney
made changes..they chose not to. in many ways, that indicated
their feelings/comitments~ toward a superior reputation.

& that made my por lil'wallet buddy...feel so much ....:love: ~:hippie:

even before this..we were loyal fans...* we are both professionals..so
we are too busy...for alot of vacation planning...and were thrill when
we found such a dedicated bunch of travel experts...

anyhoo, think may, will be the biggest opportunity for jumping ships.

good luck....:flower3:

[ back on the site...there's been some bickerin..i think over who's
going to blow the horns? ..this is "shaping up" to be a very " fun-for
all ages" cruise..something for everybody...* iam thinking buying
extra film...:laughing: ..all we need is a "paris h. type... this may
be the first time, disney will actually..need their brig...:lmao: ]

darn it..i should 've suggested.. lil'grumpy...esp. after those pics...
:thumbsup2 ... i sorta know how the lil'fella feels. :hug:

The Gluttons have not forgotten the DIS!

We've left the blazing northwest and have begun our journey "home" near the land of the Mouse.
Winslow%20Fire%202003%20Montana%20Idaho.jpg

We've traveled through Pocatello, Idaho
pocatello.jpg
and are now camping near Bryce and Zion National Parks.
bryce2.jpg

The views are breathtaking!

We'll continue south to the Grand Canyon, then across the southern U.S.A. until we reach mid Florida a few days before our reservations at the House of Mouse mid September for five glorious nights!

Don't worry. The Gluttons will share their giggles along the way.

By the way. Retired, the tribbles look the same.....

go figure??

Have a safe but fun trip!! Are you ever going to let us know when the second cruise is?

I leave on my 3 night scrap cruise to the always lovely Ensenada, Mexico on Friday! It is a scrap cruise so I am just going to play on the ship with girlfriends. Might not even get off the ship, because once you've been to Tijuana or Ensenada, you really don't ever have to go back again!!

Would much rather be going to Cancun with some Cabana boys!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter