• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happens if you show up late for ADR

I've been a little late for some ADR's without repercussions - obviously you don't actually get in the "line" for next available table until after you check in. I would imagine, though, if you are significantly late, you might risk losing that reservation and a table not being available.

We were about a half an hour late for breakfast at the Kona Cafe (taxi didn't show up) and the CM said they were just getting ready to give our spot away.

If you are more than 15 mins late, the restaurant can deny your seating.
It doesn't happen often but be aware it can and does happen.

Other things that can happen is they make you wait and put others ahead of you, those who are on time for their adrs.

It can get time consuming or frustrating if you are left to wait or turned away.

We have twice been late (20 min each time).

Once, at 50's PTC (lost track of time), no problem, we were seated.

Once, at BOMA (our flights were late arriving into MCO), big problem. We had to go on standby and we waited almost 2 hours to be seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter