What happened to all of my posts?

TC1026

<font color=purple>More than just a guest<br><font
OK, I have not been on the DIS in many months...and I just put my first post on in a LONG time...and realized that my 350+ posts were not here...Am I missing something???

I am just a guest!!

...you didn't whistle the music from the Mickey Mouse Club while you were posting...huh??? ;) :p :teeth:

HEY! you're here now! :):):) Welcome Back!! :):):)

no seriously ...they worked on the boards a while back and we all lost quite a bit.....we are all over the initial shock of losing posts........you are an important part of the dis........so hope you continue to post and visit often

Welcome back!! A while back, an upgrade was done and everyone who had posts that were from a certain day and on back, lost those. So most people who had been here for a while lost posts.

Welcome back TC!

I used to live in Folcroft!:eek:

Welcome back!

Don't feel too badly a lot of us lost lots of posts, I think Dan Murphy lost something like 12,000 :eek:

Get busy posting you will be a veteran again in no time :)

Katholyn

Oops...double post! Sorry--and on the wrong thread no less!

And <i>that</i> TC1026, is how you build up your post count.

Blondie, are you planning a post count seminar any time soon ;)

Thanks everyone!!...I will have to work on my veteran status!

Again!!

Looks like the tag fairies got you and are welcoming you back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter