What does everyone study?

I'm in my second year of a music degree. I love the course, I've got to work with a lot of great people, and do some really amazing subjects (my favourite's on sex in music, haven't missed a lecture yet! :rolleyes: ).

Not so keen on the place itself though, after living in London all my life, it's a tad too quiet for me.

I'm at Marquette University (in Milwaukee, Wi) studying exercise science and physical therapy. :D

Briarprincess said:
Elementary Education/Psychology double major with a Special Education minor :teacher: .... small-ish school in central NJ... we're not known for anything except not having a football team :confused3

Same here, like SDAngel basketball is the big thing at my school.

DePauw University in Greencastle Indiana
History Major and Biology Minor
Hardcore Party school (#2 Greek life in the country)

Another Marquette student here, studying Elementary Education and English. And yes, basketball is really the only big thing here.

Senior year, studying Biomedical Sciences. Hopefully will enter dentistry school *crosses fingers*, if not will do a masters in Epidemiology.
It's a smallish school. Not much to do, other than going to the pub (Panchitas) next to it, if you like to drink.
We are known, locally, as the ones that most of the time win "Las Justas", which are games between different colleges.

political science at university of alabama

big time party school

ROLL TIDE

12 football national championships

Graduated in May with a Public Health degree.

Currently deciding whether I still want to go to medical school, sort of a quarter life crisis.

Undergraduate school was a good school, in my opinion. Small state college in Southern NJ. Lots of parties, usually always something going on. If not, the school was 15 minutes away from Atlantic City.

Briarprincess, you either have to be at Stockton or TCNJ, cause I went to Stockton and we also didn't have a football team.

TCNJ has a football team.... How do I know? Rowan EMBARRASSED them a couple months ago - hehehe. :cheer2: When we pulled ahead, TCNJ fans started to chant "SAT SCORES...SAT SCORES!" So while we all celebrated that night and weekend, I guess they all studied some more. JUST KIDDING - NO OFFENSE TCNJ hahaha.

Lola said:
TCNJ has a football team.... How do I know? Rowan EMBARRASSED them a couple months ago - hehehe. :cheer2: When we pulled ahead, TCNJ fans started to chant "SAT SCORES...SAT SCORES!" So while we all celebrated that night and weekend, I guess they all studied some more. JUST KIDDING - NO OFFENSE TCNJ hahaha.

That's pretty funny. I didn't really TCNJ had a football team. Stockton must be the only one around with no football team.

And what bad losers they were. They really shouted "SAT scores"? That's ridiculous.

I'm working on my DMD (dentistry) at Southern Illinois University-School of Dental Medicine... We're affiliated with SIU-Edwardsville, but our campus is about 20 minutes away. (SIUE is a small state school as well.)
However, we're only 30 minutes from St. Louis... giving us a chance to get out when we have time.

Only 18 more months until I'm finally done with school!!! woohoo.

Hey Miste76, I am a 4th year at Temple Dental. I saw there was another poster on here interested in Dentistry. I don't post on the boards here that much, but when I saw a fellow dental student on here I just had to say hi. Are you looking to specialize or general practice. I applied to pedo, and will find out the 31st what I will or will not be doing next year. If I dont match I decided that I am going to try to find a GPR in florida that has an opening and go there for a year. I can't stand this cold anymore.

Judy

I'm at UW-Milwaukee studying nursing.

I go to the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and I'm studying psychology.
Our nicknames are the Greek Ivy and Party Ivy so we party but probably not as hard as other schools...lol

Last year i did a one year fitness training diploma. This year i am hopefully moving more onto a degree in sport and recreation majoring in exercise science.

I'm studing Secondaty History Education (and I'm almost done) at Northern Michigan University (it's in Marquette, Michigan in the U.P.). It's not that much of a party school, I guess it's pretty dead here, although once in awhile we get some excitement. One of the dorms did have a fire in it, which was pretty exciting (no one was hurt).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter