What does Disney Signature Services actually do?

I am beginning to feel this way too. It‘s been 5 years since our last WDW trip, and all but the first one of our trips have been at club level. In the past I’ve been able to request ADRs, VIP experiences, Food & Wine events, etc. without having to go online early and do it myself. Now this has been taken away and it’s quite disappointing to learn that it seems like the only real perk of CL is the room location and access to the lounge.

We’ve sailed concierge level with Disney Cruise Line, and we are able to email in our requests at a certain time before they open up onboard experience bookings to the Pearl/Platinum crowd. I don’t understand why they don’t do this for club level guests - allow us to email in our requests a certain amount of days before booking ADRs, and then they could book them for us at least 10-15 days before the 60 day mark in booking ADRs. That would be a great perk for WDW Club Level guests, and make the extra $$$ spent there well worth it.

50 days until our Food & Wine trip!
They were AMAZING for booking F&W events. Saved me hours on the general phone line being able to call them to early access book that stuff.

They were AMAZING for booking F&W events. Saved me hours on the general phone line being able to call them to early access book that stuff.
That they were! We were able to get a VIP event in 2015, and the tequila lunch the last two times we went. Now they tell us we should go online to book them when it opens up because they’re not on duty until after events go online for booking.

I have been to Disney a dozen times, mostly CL. My last trip I did use Dreams, and I could have done what they did for me. I was sort of seeing if anything out of the ordinary they did that I have not been able to do. There was not anything that I could not do. However, when I got to YC CL and had a room that was next to the lounge and elevators, the concierge manager not only was able to get my original request (dreams did not) I also received $200 in credits. She was able to do that. I fine CL CM ‘s over the years very helpful and I don’t mind paying the extra for they help and guidance. This October I planned the trip myself and was able to modify my reservation to get 35 per cent off my original reservation at YCCL so I did what any agent could have done but I did it it real time vs waiting for a response from them. The next key will be the bounceback offer once I arrive in October for 2024. I am hearing CL availability is scarce ( Disney holding rooms back) so we will see what I can get on my own and Disney reservationist.

I have been to Disney a dozen times, mostly CL. My last trip I did use Dreams, and I could have done what they did for me. I was sort of seeing if anything out of the ordinary they did that I have not been able to do. There was not anything that I could not do. However, when I got to YC CL and had a room that was next to the lounge and elevators, the concierge manager not only was able to get my original request (dreams did not) I also received $200 in credits. She was able to do that. I fine CL CM ‘s over the years very helpful and I don’t mind paying the extra for they help and guidance. This October I planned the trip myself and was able to modify my reservation to get 35 per cent off my original reservation at YCCL so I did what any agent could have done but I did it it real time vs waiting for a response from them. The next key will be the bounceback offer once I arrive in October for 2024. I am hearing CL availability is scarce ( Disney holding rooms back) so we will see what I can get on my own and Disney reservationist. I will be using DSS for airport service with Minnie Vans in 18 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter