What do you wish you could tell someone?

READ the reports and emails I send you. They take a lot of work to put together, and even more work to research data that you read incorrectly, that you aren't even asking the right questions on anyway. And when you finally attempt to actually do your job, make sure you understand what you are looking at before copying in the entire company and causing a huge uproar over something that hasn't, and won't, happen!

And after the 20-email string you freak everyone out with is done, don't come back and tell me to recap it all. I promise you I will NEVER do it for you. First of all, all the info is in the emails that are in front of you and you are not a 2 year old. Second, you are not my boss, and I am not your admin. We are peers. Our jobs compliment each other. That means, YOU do your part of the job, and I will do mine. If you can't handle this, then go sit in a corner and try to just concentrate on looking pretty, before you hurt yourself.

Last edited:
I am so afraid that my son will not have any friends. He has mild autism and is a little socially awkward with other kids. I was at the playground with him last week and one of the boys in his class told another kid (right in front of my son and me) that he did not like playing with my son and that he did not like him. He's only 3. I am almost in tears as I am typing this. I guess it is affecting me more than I thought. He is such a happy, sweet, smart and loving little boy. I hate to think of other kids being mean to him, especially if he doesn't pick up on it. I'm not sure who I would tell this to if I could, but it helps to say it here. To all the kids in my son's preschool class, be nice to him and give him a chance.

I am so afraid that my son will not have any friends. He has mild autism and is a little socially awkward with other kids. I was at the playground with him last week and one of the boys in his class told another kid (right in front of my son and me) that he did not like playing with my son and that he did not like him. He's only 3. I am almost in tears as I am typing this. I guess it is affecting me more than I thought. He is such a happy, sweet, smart and loving little boy. I hate to think of other kids being mean to him, especially if he doesn't pick up on it. I'm not sure who I would tell this to if I could, but it helps to say it here. To all the kids in my son's preschool class, be nice to him and give him a chance.

:hug:

It's going to be OK! I teach 3-year-olds, and they are works in progress, manners-wise! If your son's teachers are anything like me, they will be looking for who he does "mesh" with in class, and setting things up for him to form a friendship. (Kids don't need to be friends with every kid in class, just someone. :) )

To my sisters. Whether you believe it or not my adopted kids are mine just as much as my birth kids. They are family just as much as your kids are. Refusing to have them included in family photos is cruel.

Wow. That hurts my heart to know someone would be so cruel. I can't understand what they could possibly believe is the proper justification for doing this.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for the way things turned out in the end. I'm sorry that I wasn't trustworthy enough for you to open up to me until the very end. I'm sorry I wasn't a better person. However, I must say thank you as well. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have learned the things that I know now, I wouldn't have grown as a person. I wouldn't be who I am today.

And that time I said that I would never be happy? I was wrong.

Can this be to my medical insurance company ??.......of course I can't say as it would not be DIS friendly.

This thread is for whoever needs to let something out. It looks like a lot of people are freeing themselves :)

To my work friend who decided to take out an apparently horrible morning on me: Thanks a lot! I'm sorry our manager was concerned when you were an hour and a half late, so I called to check on you. You know, to make sure you were ok, hadn't crashed on the way to work, or had some other emergency. If I knew how offended you would be I wouldn't have bothered! No need to be snarky and mean to me over it. Good grief. Heaven forbid someone worry about you. Being over the top happy and laughing with other coworkers then mean and snarly to me was not called for at all.

And to many many customers: No, I can't just mark stuff down for you. No, I can't invent some sort of coupon to give to you, even if you are a card holder. Yes, that really is the sale price. Fine, don't come back, we don't need your sort here anyway!!!!!!

To my future step-mother-in-law: No this area is not St. Charles. It has not nor will it ever be St. Charles. Please stop being :snooty: about St. Charles. We're both biased but I love my area and feel like you try on purpose to sell it short. Perhaps because you've spent majority of your time in our area on one side of the area--try exploring all there is to offer (we haven't even done that ourselves TBH).

There's a lot of Christmas stuff around here-lights to see, things to do. Sorry it's not Main Sreet St Charles. Sorry our housing designs are not up to snuff compared to St. Charles. Perhaps just find a lot spend the $ and build a house to your exacting standards (the architecture of St. Charles, no room above the garage, etc).

P.S. you probably should have just had your future husband quit his job and move to St. Charles because you'll never stop comparing other places to there and we're tired of it. We wouldn't have minded driving the 3+hrs either to visit..really..if it would make you stop saying "in St. Charles..." we'd do it.

P.P.S. despite you thinking so you're def. not always right.

To a certain young woman, you are not going to get him back this way. You are running around acting like a crazy person. Texting his friends and family, making fake account on social media to message him, sending “screen shots” that you piece together to his girl friend and now pressing ridiculous charges. And using his children as a way to try and see him. You have done nothing but cause chaos in his life.

His friends and family loathe you. They don’t want you around, they don’t want to talk to you. There is a reason you get no answers to your messages. Accept it.

When this last bit of chaos has settled down, the tables will be turned and a law suit is coming. Wish I could be a fly on the wall. You have truly proven the definition of crazy ex.

Dear co-worker,
Note I said "co-worker" not boss. You're my equal on your team - not my boss' equal. Telling me that I need to tell you about any meetings/conversations that I have about the project so that you know and don't get surprised with questions is (somewhat) understandable. However, when I ask for a similar courtesy (actually, not even similar, I was asking about letters that went out to people with whom I regularly interact), you point-blank refused. When I raise the "I need to be able to answer questions" angle, you tell me to just send them to you for answer (so, I'll look like an idiot saying "I have no idea what the letter says/is about, you'll have to contact co-worker). Then, when you finally send it (after being told off by the person who used to have the role), you include our directors in your email (which I was avoiding, since I didn't want to appear to be going over your head) and get praised for how hard you work to ensure that we are one organization, you just accept the praise (despite the fact that it took a week of work from me to get you to do it and, in reality, you do everything you can to keep the work of your team independent from me/my team).

Of course, you also accepted the praise when you sent out a document that you had done nothing to create (I and a colleague at our partner did all the work). You sending out the document made sense (it is your role), but I did expect you to chime up after the Director heaped the thanks on you to say that your only involvement was sharing it out. Of course, since you couldn't answer any of the questions about it and I had to, it became pretty obvious that the praise was misplaced.

You are not as important as you seem to think you are. Again, you're my equal on your team - you seem to think you're one or two levels up.

I'm so sorry this happened. I completely know how you feel, my son is "asperger-y" and friendships were sometimes difficult for him. Honestly, I thought it was a blessing that he didn't always pick up on the "meanness". He had a few close friends here and there, but being in school for 8 hours a day was enough social interaction for him and he rarely socialized outside of school. The good news is is that he's finishing up his 2nd year of college. He's been very successful at college, has a good group of friends, performs with an improv group and has taken on leadership roles.
My only advice for you is to push him a little bit, when you can. Be involved in his schooling. my kid really needed routine and stability at home, so I made sure he had that. There will be people that see how happy, loving, smart and sweet your son is!

When you spout obviously calculated pretentious nonsense any and every time you speak even those slow on the uptake catch on. Also, maybe do a little research and fact checking if you're going to continue the farce.

I absolutely 100% think this was your plan all along - pregnancy. Of course, the father doesn't want anything to do with you or the baby. I could have told you that. Getting all upset that this isn't the outcome you wanted is almost silly. At least he has money, right? You'll get monetary child support, but that's it. Have fun being a single mom. I hear it's pretty difficult.

When I say that I am not feeling well - dizziness, etc., and you ask if I am pregnant. I say there is no chance. Responding, "Yeah, that's what I thought about myself!" is asinine. You were having unprotected sex with this guy for weeks. What did you think was going to happen? Hence, my first comment above - absolutely wanted this pregnancy to happen. You can deny all you want, but I think this was your plan from the start.

You have had 6-7 jobs in the last 10 years. All those people you worked couldn't ALL have been jerks. YOU are the common denominator!!!

And to my dog right now...shut up! Those men putting in a new a/c are going to be here ALL day. Relax and ignore them :)

You have had 6-7 jobs in the last 10 years. All those people you worked couldn't ALL have been jerks. YOU are the common denominator!!!

And to my dog right now...shut up! Those men putting in a new a/c are going to be here ALL day. Relax and ignore them :)
Hahahaha that reminds me of my cat this morning. I know... You woke up to an empty bowl and you're OBVIOUSLY STARVING. I'll run to the store for your food as soon as I drink my coffee!

To my children:

You can celebrate the successes and awards of your sibling without feeling "less than" or excluded. It doesn't take anything away from you when the other earns something.

Once they grasp that idea it will serve them well in a lot of relationships, including professional ones someday. It's unbelievable how something like that can come back to bite as an adult -- and how many adults live crippled and blind to that concept. Great idea to teach that while they're young.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter