What do you mainly watch on traditional TV?

Local news in the AM and PM, once in a while we watch the national news in the evening.
Currently watching The Detectorists and that The Completely Make Up Adventures of Dick Turbin, and once in a while catch a rerun of The Office, Mash and the odd documentary or history show here or there.

The dogs watch a lot of Monty Don and LOTR.

I still watch a few network TV shows - the Law & Order universe, Fox animated shows (though these newer ones, ehhhh), a couple fo sitcoms. I use my streaming cable service mostly for repeats of L&O, and The Simpsone, maybe Bones and recently SWAT. They make good background noise.

Literally nothing... we don't even have TV anymore - just streaming services.

Oh. I didn't even catch the traditional TV part.....OP did you mean as in watching what is on traditional dish or cable TV service, or did you mean TV in general no matter how it got to your screen?

Well...we have a antenna, so I guess that is about as traditional as it gets! That's what we watch local/national news on.

When I read TV I kinda thought it meant a regular, physical TV, but the service that provided the programming. As in," if you have a TV, what programming do you watch?" sorry for muddling up your post OP!!!

The only thing I watch over the air is news and some sports. Everything else is on a streaming platform.

Nothing. We only stream and don’t have an antenna so I don’t think we even get local channels. I haven’t tried to see.

Tons!

All 4 Law & Orders
House Hunters
Murdoch Mysteries
Finding your Roots
Dateline
48 Hours
Crimebeat
Sister Wives
Seeking Sister Wives
7 Little Johnstons
Young Sheldon
Son of Critch
Children Ruin Everything
Run the Burbs
The Connors
Working Moms

That's all I can think that is on our PVR. Love our cable tv on cold winter's evening!

WE have a Roku and Hulu and watch local news, all the network TV shows we love (some like Law and Order since day 1).
No antenna, no cable for years

We watch A LOT of regular TV. All nature shows, PBS shows, Jeopardy, The Voice, Any series we are interested in. I like UFO type shows for entertainment, LOL. Actually, everything pretty much. We have Netflix for some shows and movies and also Amazon mostly for the shipping, but watch Reacher and couple of others. We use mostly our cable channels.

Very little. Watching last season of Young Sheldon. I've lost interest in the show, think it has gotten a bit "dumb" but have to see it to the end. I do like Dateline and 20/20 but don't get to watch it often. I think we're nearing the end with cable.

We mostly watch the news then Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc. I record and watch I think Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Med and a few more here and there but we do not watch any current mainstream shows "live".

We just finished The Tourist on Netflix 👍

We stream on YouTubetv. As far as basic network viewing, I watch the Today Show and occasionally the morning or evening news. The rest of my viewing is Hallmark, Dateline (on any channel), Travel Channel (gotta have conspiracies, lol), and that's about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter