WHAT DO I SPEND THE BIG BUCKS ON?

Ohana is one of my husband’s favorites...and if timed right and the fireworks are on...if you have the last seating for your table for the night, they don’t rush you
At the right table, the fireworks are gorgeous from that spot
They’re more centered over the castle than the view from the California Grill which makes a huge difference to me

Lunch with an Imagineer is an amazing experience and worth every penny. We did the one at Brown Derby and the food was delicious. We love that it's such a small group ( our group was only 9 people ) so there was a lot of interaction and time for photos ( pre-covid ).

The spirit of aloha was one of the most disappointing experiences my family and I have experienced at WDW. The food at Ohana is excellent, but the food at the show was horrible. Disney needs to rewrite the script for the show -- it was also dreadful. The only saving grace of the show was the final act -- the fire breather/acrobat (same guy was in the Lion King Show). He was awesome. Unfortunately, it was only the last 5 minutes or so of the show.

Ha....I'm right with you on the Spirit of Aloha.

Personally not into desserts during fireworks or even on a Ferry cruise.

I look at 'Ohana as a spot to have dinner. It can be special depending on who I'm dining with. The food can be good. The service is usually rushed because everyone wants to go, otherwise how to explain why it's always booked so tight?

I would choose of your three options, all of which I've tried, dinner at 'Ohana.

But since I've been there done that, for me I'm looking at different options, such as dining at Riviera.

Not averse to dining at 'Ohana if someone in my party wishes to. But wouldn't do another dessert party or SofA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter