What Dinner Seating time does everyone have?

What dinner seating do you have?

• First

• Second

Results are only viewable after voting.
Second for us as well.
we eat late at home and like others have said, cuts into your day too much having first.

I am eating late with "the gang".
But I usually eat by 6:00. I worry about eating so much food (yes, I will eat what is in front of me and more) late in the evening.
Of course, the meal time is not really so late, since we will be up late with karaoke and whatever else!

The other question, related to the "lateness" of dinner - how early do people do breakfast?

Second for us as well.

This was the case for 1.0, but not for 2.0. There are quite a few on both first and second seating. Keep in mind if there are too many on second seating, they will have to split us into two dining rooms.

And if we are all on the same side of the dining room... The boat will tip.

What is the biggest sized table? I know most are 8, but are there 12 at all?

There is one table of 12 and a few tables of 10. Last time Disney would only give me tables of 4, 6 and 8 to assign.

Second seating for us as well. I hope we get fun dining mates.

Early for us but Tracy will be getting an email from me to see what she can do to move us to late..

Thanks Tracy :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

2nd for us too. So not only are we taking over the ship, we are taking over the 2nd seating too. LOL

Kim

Bwahahaha Kim! I prefer second seating, too. Since I'm traveling solo, I have no clue where they are going to stick me.

I usually eat dinner at 7:30ish, so later works with me, which is why I preferred the later seating.

We have first. Since we have the girls, it will just be easier for their bedtime. Plus, we have another family with young boys along for the ride.

Any chance you would get seated with a non-DISer? Or a DISer who was not fun?

You'll have to answer the question about a DISer who is not fun, but last year everyone was seating with Dreams clients. There were a few rooms that were booked but not part of the DISers and they were all seated with the DISers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter