What did you spend for a digital camera to use to sell on e-bay?

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
I've been encouraged by all of the e-bay success stories on these boards so I'm going to "make the jump" and start selling. We have a digital camera that came as a "freebie" from AOL. It works but my husband says it's not good enough. He is looking at cameras that are priced in the $400. range!:eek: I would have to do a lot of selling to recoup that!! Since we are ONLY buying this camera to sell on e-bay, can anyone make some suggestions. What kind of camera is adequate w/o breaking the bank? Where did you get yours and what did you spend? I want this selling to be fun and don't want to go into w/ the pressure of having to make back what I've invested.
Thanks in advance for any input!!:)

Most of the images posted on ebay are around 640x480 pixels or smaller. You can purchase a dirt cheap ($50) digital camera that will do the job. If you are looking for something a little better, you can pickup a Fuji FinePix 2650 (or equivalent 2megapixel camera) for around $200.

I am interested too. I keep wanting to do the same. Since some of my items would be pins, I would need to be able to do close ups though.

I spent $30 on mine (and bought it on eBay)..

Come on over to the Budget Board - I've started a huge thread over there on using eBay to finance trips to Disney World and the enthusiasm is amazing!

I'm the OP and the thread is: You HAVE to try this!!;)

I personally own and use to post pictures on Ebay a Kodak 4200 Series. I got it as a gift and yes you could buy a cheaper one and have good Ebay pictures but I look at it this way you buy Dig camera to use for Ebay but in end you use it for everything At least I did. Luv2 Roam I also have good results using it to post pin pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter