What did you have for dinner last night?

Not a spoonful of sugar, but instead Pandora's box of pugilistic pepperoni puckered up puzzling pizza roll out the barrel rolls. Lascivious lemonade flavored h2o served in a tall skelly and crossbones glass. Crikey chocolate chips off of the old sailors bones cookies, hot out of the witches oven.

Awesome! Gotta get me some Pandora's box pizza!

Christmas train shaped pasta, merry meaty sauce, candle light carrots and snow side salad. Let it snow lime ice cream twisted with please santa I've been good pineapple. Could I be more in the mood for Christmas coffee and Rudolph rock cake.

Feliz navidad real taco salad; yuletide yum sour cream, shredded festive greens, refried frisky frijoles
and holiday cheer not yellow as the snow extra sharp as a knife cheese, served in a fresh, not fried two weeks ago, merry almost scary tempting taco shell.

Be good all year beef hot pot topped with santa sliced potatoes, candy cane carrots mixed with silver star swede . Pilgrims pineapple ice cream and garland grind coffee. :-)

Holy leaf haddock in wintery wise men mustard sauce. Crushed fresh snow foot print tatters with a holiday hint of rocking horse rosemary. Silver bells swede. Make my mango merry sorbet and reindeer rich roast coffee.

Celebration chicken chasseur , diamond star diced potatoes, god save America green beans. Blackcurrant friday sorbet with vanilla ice scream at the bargains in stores. Rudolph roobias tea.

Rest thee gentleman's b b q portly beastie no spare ribs, tossed with much wild abandon, not so merriment spring baby mix...(hold the baby) salad. God save the queen mucked up, but tasty mashed potatoes made with real freshly churned this early mornin' butter and cream from Aunt Bessy. That be thy cow, not our actual Aunt, although our cow was named after her, because she helped the mama cow with birthin her youngin'. She is gifted that way, Aunt Bessy not Bessy the cow, although we love her too and likewise feel that she is very special as well!

Yes, my aunt and the cow.
Word has it from town square that they might be planning to run off together. Imagine that? :faint:

Let there be light lamb mince in a getting excited for Thanksgiving gravy, topped with merry mash but hold the marshmallow....crumbs is it nearly December carrots mixed with see my advent calendar swede. By golly you shouldn't have berry ice cream and my word it fits meringue. No coffee tonight, cup of chai delight.

Snowing in London spaghetti with may you have a nice thanks giving my America cousins meatballs, top of the tree fairy tomato sauce, get merry green beans. Twisting the night away sorbets of party pineapple and leaping lamb lime. Elf earl grey :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter