what did you do today?

Did Homework, went to school, now getting the boys n booze ready to watch the VIKING game:banana::banana::banana:

Looked for work......found almost nothing but did find something my DBF might want to think about applying for.

got home from Anaheim around 12:00 am monday morning, spent about an hour playing with the dogs, they were so happy to see us. slept until around 8:00 am, got up and have'nt done anything all day ,just relaxing.

Did Homework, went to school, now getting the boys n booze ready to watch the VIKING game:banana::banana::banana:
The Football & drinking make up for homework!

Looked for work......found almost nothing but did find something my DBF might want to think about applying for.

I'm sure Pixiewings you will find something that you will Love!

...i did nothing today but

WORK!!!!!

Sorry Sara, I know that you enjoyed it very much:rolleyes1

:bored:

I am a Chef at a catering company. I baked 400 cookies from scratch and then 300 mini muffins cranberry and walnut 90 cornbread muffins and made lunch for my staff. Then came home and we had a fish fry:headache: I'm tired lol

-Went to class
-Got a haircut
-Did laundry
-Went to class again
-Saw Ira Glass speak at our big auditorium (if you don't know him, he's a famous radio broadcaster guy)
-Did homework
-Browsed the DIS and Facebook

Pretty productive day! :thumbsup2

Went to work.
Came home and watched some Harvey Birdman and continued with a horror movie a day in October - This one was "The Collector"... Wow I really dug it... Watching it a second time in one night :)

Thanks Mischa, I just hope it comes along sooner rather than later.....I've been unemployed since June and while I love the time off I do not love the no money part of it. :( lol

Oh and today I've cleaned house, swept and vaccumed the floors and doing laundry, sheets, blankets, throw rugs so not just standard laundry. :)

i had a very productive day today, it started out slow i woke up late for class, rushed getting ready and ran to class only to have it cancelled:rotfl:, then with my free time i went to the bank and scored a bunch of $2, im obsessed with them the bank ladies all know me by first name and know excatly why i come, it funny, then i paid some bills(early):thumbsup2, went back to class, came home and finished my cats outdoor play house thing, went and check out some new cars(im leaning toward a Honda Element), did 2 loads of laundry, ate lunch at applebee's with my neighbors then headed into work, now im at work DISing, and getting nothing done:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter