What credited today - Quick Rewards

Here's my recent list. I did Guess Cash today but apparently it didn't go thru.....I wonder why?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ 0.35 350 ] 47474 - Ellen - Win Tickets To See Her Live! - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1231 - 1246 - 2007-08-14 10:10:16 [Auto Credit]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ 0.45 450 ] 46813 - Ponds Free Sample - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1666 - 1471 - 2007-08-13 11:36:35 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.30 300 ] 46805 - Brandarama *FREE* $100 Papa John's Gift Card - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 285 - 295 - 2007-08-13 11:05:52 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.50 500 ] 46632 - Free Choloate - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 80 - 90 - 2007-08-12 23:51:56 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.40 400 ] 46625 - Brandarama - *FREE* Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Rolls - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1707 - 1492 - 2007-08-12 23:14:35 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.40 400 ] 46370 - Roomba Robot Vacuume - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1533 - 1405 - 2007-08-12 12:33:24 [Auto Credit]

I think guess cash took a day to credit or credited after midnight the day I did it. It was on some sort of delay. I know it wasn't an instant one so don't worry.

I think guess cash took a day to credit or credited after midnight the day I did it. It was on some sort of delay. I know it wasn't an instant one so don't worry.

Oh good, there's still hope :) Thanks! Are you guys contributing on the forum thread on QR about what credited today? I forgot today, but yesterday I did and won an extra 1000 points (or is it tokens?!) - guess they are giving out 1000 points to 10 people who post on the thread daily.

Oh good, there's still hope :) Thanks! Are you guys contributing on the forum thread on QR about what credited today? I forgot today, but yesterday I did and won an extra 1000 points (or is it tokens?!) - guess they are giving out 1000 points to 10 people who post on the thread daily.

To clarify, it is called the "favorite offer of the day" thread, and they are tokens, not points :thumbsup2

Awesome! Congrats!!

I guess I should participate on the forums over there.

Here's what credited over night. I'm hoping I can make it to 100% for my tokens this month but I"m only at 55%. maybe I should go shop at Nordstrom today. :)

0.40 400 ] 47893 - Brandarama - *FREE* Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Rolls - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1707 - 1492 - 2007-08-15 02:44:48 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.40 400 ] 47856 - MID Clorox Bleach Pen - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1934 - 1625 - 2007-08-15 01:42:42 [Auto Credit]
[ 1.00 1000 ] 47835 - US Condo Exchange - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 591 - 601 - 2007-08-15 00:42:54 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.25 250 ] 47829 - Winster - Win free movie tickets - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1939 - 1629 - 2007-08-15 00:24:27 [Auto Credit]

but I"m only at 55%.

That is much bette then me. :) I am at 0%. I need to get my butt in gear if I don't want to lose 100,000 points. I am feeling better now that TT gave my money back so I need to go earn $25.00 over there!!

Thanks to everyone posting what credited for them recently! I got a few ideas from your posts & got everything I did to credit! Awesome!! :yay: Thanks!! These all credited this morning within hours of doing the sign up!

[ 0.40 400 ] 48078 - Brandarama - *FREE* Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Rolls - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 1707 - 1492 - 2007-08-15 11:49:29 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.30 300 ] 48045 - Brandarama *FREE* $100 Papa John's Gift Card - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 285 - 295 - 2007-08-15 10:32:28 [Auto Credit]
[ 0.50 500 ] 48024 - Free Choloate - [AutoCredit-Processing] - 80 - 90 - 2007-08-15 09:45:20 [Auto Credit]

Well...I just don't get it--I usually go thru their whole checklist each day, and I'm still at only 17% on my tokens bar....

So, I will lose 1/2 of them if I don't make it to 100%? How easy (or hard) is it to get to 100%?

Hey,

I just did a bunch of stuff today and only one has credited--I guess it was the e-mail--the winster site....

If you've posted on the forums, can you send me the link...I'm not sure where to post on the forums....

Okay, here's a dumb question since we're talking about QR and their offers....

We are going to WDW 9/15. I'm at $15--trying to make that $25 GC at QR.

1. If I wait for the special Disney cashout at the end of this month, how fast do the rewards get sent out?

Thanks!

Okay, here's a dumb question since we're talking about QR and their offers....

We are going to WDW 9/15. I'm at $15--trying to make that $25 GC at QR.

1. If I wait for the special Disney cashout at the end of this month, how fast do the rewards get sent out?

Thanks!

I think you should be able to. I'd defintely recommend emailing Dmitry & letting him know when you need it by & see if he thinks it could happen. In the past I've received my QR cashouts in 4 days. I think he's very "quick"!!

You're arriving the day we leave! :sad1: So I know I won't be able to take advantage of the special cashout, but I'm ok with it! I've done pretty well on QR this year & I am just happy to have anything!! :cheer2: :flower3:

I usually get my gc's within 4 days of cashing out.

As far as crediting goes - if you are clearing cookies and following normal protocal then you should be ok. Even though there is an instant creditor running in the background some offers don't credit until hours later or at midnight, etc. I would also say if you have done a bunch and haven't gotten credit after 48 hours to email dmitry the offers you have done along with when you've done them and he will try and help you out with figuring out why they aren't crediting and sometimes he will even credit you manually for them.

I usually get my gc's within 4 days of cashing out.

As far as crediting goes - if you are clearing cookies and following normal protocal then you should be ok. Even though there is an instant creditor running in the background some offers don't credit until hours later or at midnight, etc. I would also say if you have done a bunch and haven't gotten credit after 48 hours to email dmitry the offers you have done along with when you've done them and he will try and help you out with figuring out why they aren't crediting and sometimes he will even credit you manually for them.

Thanks for the tip about e-mailing Dmitry--I haven't really been keeping that good of track of my stuff on QR yet. I was really just getting into it earlier this afternoon.

...and THANK YOU for reminding me to CLEAR MY COOKIES! I always forget that! :)

Well the clearing of the cookies could be part of it. Start keeping a mini list tonight and clear your cookies between them and see if that might help.

That was a speedy reply!

I was doing CD and SC really hard during June (I think it was) trying to earn money for a new camera, and then, I slowed down over the summer.

Now, the kids are back in school, and I have a LITTLE BIT more time on my hands until I have to head back to class myself...I spent a good hour or so on the website today.

It's amazing how fast the tokens and the cash add up.

I'm going to start keeping a little mini-list (as you call it) tomorrow and see what happens....

I think the key to getting offers credited is checking this thread and the forums over at QR to see what is crediting fast and then doing those offers FIRST!

Sorry new around here, can you help me out and provide me some more information?

peanutt0512@yahoo.com

Its quickrewards.net and you can either sign up on your own or pm someone for a referral if you would like. Its a pretty simple program to follow if you are use to gpt sites. It is one of my 2 favorites. The other being sunshinerewards.com

Oh good, there's still hope :) Are you guys contributing on the forum thread on QR about what credited today? I forgot today, but yesterday I did and won an extra 1000 points (or is it tokens?!) - guess they are giving out 1000 points to 10 people who post on the thread daily.

I won the 1000 tokens on Tuesday!! I can't keep track of the tokens but it was posted at the very bottom as a manual credit.

It's great to know what has posted for people. I tend to forget about doing offers and usually just shop, do clicks, emails and a few surveys. I'll be checking that board every day and posting, and doing at least one or two recommended offers a day.

I think it's a great idea and happy to have won!!

Thanks Dmitry!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter