What CANT I use the Disney Rewards points on?

kezug

Earning My Ears
With all the threads about how to use the Disney Reward points, I am still stumped....so, what CANT I use the Disney Rewards points on while staying at WDW (I am staying at Port Orleans) and we have purchased the Tickets and Meal plan.

Sorry I can't answer your question--I'm curious too! Does anybody know?

I'm assuming I can use them for spa services (at the Saratoga Springs and Grand Floridian locations), but does anyone know for sure?

the 3 times we have had them we charged everything back to our room and then paid off the charges with the visa rewards cards, and then just paid any other remainder with our disney visa to get the points started for the next trip, LOL.

Good question. We use ours to pay tips on the DDP and to buy adult beverages. We also ask for gift cards for holidays which we use the same way. We've always been able to use both on everything. Some of the coffee stands around the parks do not accept DDP snack options, so maybe they wouldn't accept reward points either, but thats just a guess. We don't usually have cash, because we charge everything on the roomcard, which is our rewards card!

I was wondering too since the website only lists a couple restaraunts at each park. The fine print says "not a comprehensive list", but it would be nice to have one. I am specifically interested in BBB (in the castle), Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT, Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD, and paying parking. Does anyone know if it can be used for these?

Did anyone ever find out if you can use your Disney Rewards Card (not the VISA) to pay for parking? inquiring minds want to know...

I just read in another post that you could use the card for parking. I have never tried that myself. I have only found a few carts that did not take my reward card.

What can't you use your points on good question.

I know the new mexican type of restaurant in january of 2011 was not taking the rewards card, they where not setup for it yet.

I honestly don't know who doesn't take the card, there is a list somewhere online of who take it and almost everywhere takes it.

Earl of sandwich, ghirardelli chocolate, prezetal place, etc. I think at one time of another I have bought something at almost every place in the downtown and never had an issue.

I tend though to use it for the big ticket items like the hotel bill or eating at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter