• August 23- August 29

• August 30- September 5

• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This deal is only for Disney Visa cardholders, right? Does Disney ever open this up to everyone?

Sept 17 to Sept 26 at All Star Movies. We booked bounceback. What are the chances of a bounceback offer this year?

We're going 9/20 to 9/27!!! Can't wait!!! it's our sons first trip to my favorite place on earth!!! When we get back, time to hopefully make another baby...lol

Just booked for 8-16-09 to 8-24-09 at Coronado Springs!!

Second year with free dining....hoping that I can get good ADRs:confused::confused::confused:

140 days to go!!!

We are doing FD August 23-27 at PC. Then we go over to YC to use our bounce back rate from December. YC was too expensive with FD, but this is our first time so 4 days of FD will be a good way to check it out! I am so excited.

I do have a question. Our check in date is the 23, we check out on the 27. Can we use our FD credits on check in day and and also the entire day of checkout?

We are booked at Pop August 21st through August 31st! Last year we stayed offsite with no Dining and soooo will not do that again!

Bounceback Sept 26 - Oct 4 - our one and only time to try Caribbean Beach since youngest is about to turn 2 and will be over 3 before we can get back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter