What are your favorite snacks in each park?

AK - pongu lumpia, messy but delicious
MK - sleepy hollow waffle with nutella, strawberries and cream, big enough to share if you so choose
Ep - anything from Karamel Kuche, too many to choose from
HS - historically, the unrivalled red velvet cheesecake cupcake. Now, carrot cake cookie

MK - Jalapeno Cheese stuffed pretzel (Lunching Pad...sometimes)
EP - School Bread (Norway)
HS - Carrot cake cookie (Trolley Cafe - Starbucks)
AK - Dole Whip with Coconut Rum (Can't think of the name of the place, but across from Tusker House in Africa)

MK- cheeseburger roll
EP- caramel butter bar
AK- pineapple cake dole whip thingy
HS- loaded nacho potato barrels from Woody’s

MK - Cheshire cat tail at Cheshire Cafe, corn dog nuggets at Casey's, Tropical Serenade at Aloha Isle
EP - fresh Carmel corn at Karmel Kuche, anything from Les Halle bakery in France pavilion
HS - Wookie Cookie at Backlot Express, loaded totchos at Woody's Lunchbox
AK - Pongu Lumpia in Pandora

I’ve only been to WDW once, and I went in with a long list of things that were recommended and that sounded good, but in the end I barely looked at my list. lol
Mostly just grabbed Cold Brew multiple times daily Shakin Jamaican with a bit of flavor (depending on the location) and grabbed food when I needed to or had a reservation.

MK - Dole Whip (somehow I missed the cheeseburger roll)

Epcot - Out of all the food booths and restaurants… Maple Popcorn (Canada)

AK - Cold Brew (Kusafiri) or buffalo chicken chips (was way better than I expected) at Trilo-bites *edit* I forgot about the churros at Nomad Lounge

HS - Black Caf Cold Brew (unfortunately the same thing I already get every time I go to DisneyIand)

MK- Spicy chicken waffle from sleepy hollow, cheeseburger spring rolls

AK-Pineapple Crisp Sundae from Tamu tamu, Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese from Flame Tree BBQ

HS-Totchoas Woodys Lunch Box

Epcot-we always visit during a festival so I can’t pick a favorite but in December at Festival of the Holidays it was the cheese/bread/veggies from the Germany booth

What a fun post:

MK: Waffle w/nutella and fruit (never tried the eggrolls as the line was always crazy. My kids would say the Jalapeno cheese pretzel from launching pad

Epcot: Gingerbread salted caramel buttercream cookie or the pretzel bread pudding

AK: Mr Kamals' fries w/the spicy ketchup (but it is gone now) so I would place the mac and cheese w/pulled pork from 8 spoons as my favorite (first time I had it.. I thought well this looks terrible.. and OMG.... it was the best thing ever lol)

HS: Num Num cookie would likely be my favorite but we don't eat a lot in HS (if I could have only one thing it would be the Cherry blossom (alcohol) beverage from Sunshine Bar but that is not really a snack!)

Had the Bubble Bread at The Lunching Pad in MK last week. I think its a new item and probably limited time. It was a nice mid morning snack!

MK: The specialty dole whip floats at Aloha Isle, especially the Kakamora float when it was around

Epcot: The double chocolate cake tart at the France festival booth. For regular menu items, the raspberry macaron in Les Halles

Studios: Ronto Wrap. Yes it's basic, but the combo just works so well, and it's higher in protein

AK: Does the pulled pork mac n cheese from Flame Tree BBQ count? I rarely snack here, I almost always eat at Satuli Canteen and leave before dinner. Maybe the sliders at Nomad lounge

MK: Cheshire Cat Cat Tail

HS: Blueberry Mickey Waffles for breakfast (can’t remember the name now, but over near ToT) AND the Charcuterie Board and Cider from Baseline Taphouse

EPCOT: Fish and Chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop and the Chicken Shumai and Pork Bun at the China Festival Booth

AK: anything from Satu’li Canteen (yeah, not exactly a snack, but you could always make it one! Haha) and the corn on the cob (I think in Africa?)

What are you favorite snacks or treats in each park?
AK - Cheeseburger pods with a Rum Blossom
HS - Ronto Wrap with a Spiked cold brew black caf
EP - this one is tough because I have been just doing festivals lately so I would have to say ..... anything from the French bakery with a Violet Sake from Japan
MK - The waffle sandwich from Sleppy Hollow .... I love both the nutella and spicy chicken!

MK - cheese fries from Casey's
AK - anything from Nomad Lounge (they used to have a great mac n cheese - not sure if it's still on the menu)
DHS - cocktail from HBD Lounge
EP - ham & cheese croissant or chocolate mousse from Les Halles

MK - Gaston's cinnamon roll

Epcot - Anything fron Les Halles

HS/AK - Nothing real specific there for me

MK - springrolls, Gaston’s cinnamon roll
AK - rum blossom, pulled pork mac n cheese
Epcot - karamell kuche, la cava chips and guac
HWS - woodys lunch box tart lemon blueberry

The 2 snacks on property that are an absolute must, cannot miss for us are:

MK- Candied Bacon Skewer from Westward Ho
AK- Grilled Corn on the Cob with the spices from Harambe Fruit Market

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter