What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

I am out new years eve, not looking forward to it though as im 13 weeks pregnant and struggle to stay up past 9pm and feel sick when i get tired! New years day I am at my bf parents for dinner.

Oooo congratulations Claire! :goodvibes I'm with you on the tiredness part, except I'm nearing the other side, nearly 33 weeks now *big yawn* so my tiredness has returned to me! I hope you can manage to make it to mid-night, not to worry though if not, I'm sure you won't miss much :thumbsup2

For me well, we're going to visit friends tonight and then it'll be a quiet one for me and OH, we have no plans for anywhere for NYE, which is fine with me, we'll both probably have crashed by midnight anyway :lmao:

Either way, I hope everyone enjoys what they're doing and keep safe! All the best for 2012! :wizard:

I'm working again all this weekend, after the week we have had at work with being short & no one doing overtime, hopefully it will make our senior manager realise the rota is not working as people have very few weekends off.

Happy new year everyone:goodvibes

Nothing special planned for tonight/tomorrow but on Sunday I can finally do online check-in for our Fantasy cruise in March and get a port arrival time then at 10:00 I will be first in line for Mousemeets 2012 tickets when they go on sale. :cool1:

I went out last night for a Mexican meal and a few cocktails. All very nice.

Just staying in tonight and as we are 3 hours ahead of the UK we will be in the land of nod by the time the clock strikes with you. Tomorrow we are going to a Champagne Brunch at the Ritz Carlton.

Happy New Year to you all and hope 2012 brings everything you wish for. :goodvibes

Oooo congratulations Claire! :goodvibes I'm with you on the tiredness part, except I'm nearing the other side, nearly 33 weeks now *big yawn* so my tiredness has returned to me! I hope you can manage to make it to mid-night, not to worry though if not, I'm sure you won't miss much :thumbsup2

For me well, we're going to visit friends tonight and then it'll be a quiet one for me and OH, we have no plans for anywhere for NYE, which is fine with me, we'll both probably have crashed by midnight anyway :lmao:

Either way, I hope everyone enjoys what they're doing and keep safe! All the best for 2012! :wizard:

Thanks!:) We might not be going out now anyway, as BF thinks it will be to much for me so we will see. We went out last night for dinner with family and I ended up lasting till 8pm. Wow, not long for you now, that seems to have gone so fast, though people keep saying the same thing to me and to me it feels like time has slowed down!:)

I worked out earlier that apart from 2009 when we were in Epcot we haven't been out on NYE since 1990!! :lmao:

Our elder two DDs have gone our partying so we are sharing a chinese with youngest DD and her boyfriend. Got a bottle of Asti Martini in the fridge for midnight and the house round the corner always has fireworks so get a nice view from my bedroom window although my dogs don't like it.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening and here's to 2012. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
I am out new years eve, not looking forward to it though as im 13 weeks pregnant and struggle to stay up past 9pm and feel sick when i get tired! New years day I am at my bf parents for dinner.

Congratulations!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks!:) We might not be going out now anyway, as BF thinks it will be to much for me so we will see. We went out last night for dinner with family and I ended up lasting till 8pm. Wow, not long for you now, that seems to have gone so fast, though people keep saying the same thing to me and to me it feels like time has slowed down!:)

It has gone super-quick, but people keep telling me these last few weeks will slow down again now! It usually doesn't for me from Christmas to my birthday, it usually arrives very fast, and with our little pea being due on my birthday, I don't know how quick it'll fly by :lmao:

Hope you're enjoying your night in, I'm proud of myself for staying awake and watching Pirates on BBC1 :worship:

:banana::banana: Yay !! After a short working week, IT'S FRIDAY !! :banana::banana:

What are you up to this weekend ? Anything nice ?

Well it's my birthday today, but I'm having a quiet one, as it's hubby's birthday next week and we're going to celebrate both our birthdays next weekend, though I'm sure there will be a few glasses of white zinfandel at F&B's tonight :yay:

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

I'm doing the usual this weekend in that I am working again. Its not too bad though as I have a short shift Sunday & will hopefully finish at 3pm so i'm off to the cinema then with a friend.

Roll on next weekend, where it is the 1st of 4 off for me:cool1:

Last night we went out with my friends from the theatre group that I am in for our end of show party. It was a fun night and I even won an award (for the person who went above and beyond what was needed to be done for the show.) Today we finally got our Christmas decorations down and packed away. I decided to photograph my Disney decorations and make a list them to add to the house insurance (I worked out that I have 175 Disney decorations on my tree plus the 4 Disney wreaths, tree skirt, Mickey lights, Disneyland throws and various snow globes and winter Disney soft toys!!) The once that was done I decided to do a good clean before putting the house back in order. This evening I am having a relaxing evening in front of the TV. Tomorrow I have the usual Sunday housework to do plus quite a bit of school work, planning, marking etc. Although it will be unusual tomorrow not having to go to panto rehearsal so I will have the whole day to get things done in.

:dance3: Thank goodness it's Friday !! :dance3:

It feels like it's been a very long week for me, so I'm so pleased that it's nearly the weekend :)

So, what are your plans for this weekend ? Anything fun ?

Hubby and I are heading to Milton Keynes to celebrate both our birthdays for a bit of shopping, a nice meal and a drinky or two

Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to ::yes::

Happy Friday everyone! :yay: Yes it does feel like a long week (first full one after christmas I guess :() so very glad the weekend is nearly here

We have an exciting weekend ahead as we are going house hunting! We are looking to buy our first house so I'm quite looking forward to that :)

Have a great weekend all :goodvibes

Enjoy your birthday celebrations, Mandy:goodvibes

Its my first weekend off since before Christmas:woohoo: I'm off to breakfast with my parents on Saturday as it was my mum's birthday Friday & she didn't want a big fuss. Off to the cinema in the evening, not sure what i'm doing Sunday yet.

:dance3: Thank goodness it's Friday !! :dance3:

So, what are your plans for this weekend ? Anything fun ?

We haven't got any plans at the moment, so it looks like a quiet one for us. Hopefully after a double class of zumba tonight, I will kick the weekend off with a couple of glasses of vino at F&B's with hubby

Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to ::yes::

we have nothing planned this weekend but im sure a Margarita or two will factor in somewhere ;)

Have a lovely weekend everybody :goodvibes

Long weekend for me .... wooo hoooo !!! Off until Tuesday ! Tonight we are going for an Indian meal to celebrate Louise's 21st ( and I will be looking for low fat options .. no more chicken korma for me :sad2: ) Not sure about the rest of the weekend though ... have a great one everybody!

I have just finished nights this morning & have to wait up for a roofer to come & replace a couple of tiles. I also have the gas man coming today to move & change my meter. Depending on when he goes I may go bowling this evening.

Tomorrow i'm off to London with my sister as I want to go to an American food shop which is reasonably priced. Sunday I have my firned coming round to fix the skirting boards out in my hallway.

Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

Lots of housework and packing. I'm going to Iceland on Thursday with my best friend for 4 nights. Can't wait :goodvibes

:dance3: THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY !!! :dance3:

I hope everyone has had a good week, I am relieved that it's Friday at last, it feels like it's been a long week

So, what are your plans for this weekend ?

We haven't got much planned, just the usual zumba followed by F&B's for a vino or two tonight :)

It's my eldest DD's 21st birthday next week, so some of the family are coming round on Sunday afternoon to raise a glass of champers to her
10.gif

Have a great weekend everyone ! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter