What are you drinking NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds nice Jackie :)

Sue and Vicki are visiting us tomorrow so I have the fridge stocked ;) You know what a drinker she is:lmao:

Oh we all know Kaylee... Remember what happened when we had "Dis-oo" set up.. Good times laughing at sue when she was drunk... :lmao:

I don't care i'm on the Tea, Got to pick up DS later and run SIL to the airport in the morning. bet you can guess where they are going.:mickeyjum

I don't care i'm on the Tea, Got to pick up DS later and run SIL to the airport in the morning. bet you can guess where they are going.:mickeyjum
Early start mate? Guess it's not too far for you.

That sounds nice Jackie :)

Sue and Vicki are visiting us tomorrow so I have the fridge stocked ;) You know what a drinker she is:lmao:

Hey!! Hey!!!!What a cheek, true though:lmao:

Im just drinking the only thing I could find in the fridge, low calorie wine,....No calories...no fat...no blooming good..its awful:lmao:

Hey!! Hey!!!!What a cheek, true though:lmao:

Im just drinking the only thing I could find in the fridge, low calorie wine,....No calories...no fat...no blooming good..its awful:lmao:
Hells teeth do they make that sort of stuff? Surely lo-cal wine is also called water?!:confused3
Get yourself some hard liquor girl!

Hells teeth do they make that sort of stuff? Surely lo-cal wine is also called water?!:confused3
Get yourself some hard liquor girl!

Matt, they do indeed make it, and your right its absolute rubbish, I have tasted stronger water, its ok just found a bottle of Absolute Vodka, much better:thumbsup2

Matt, they do indeed make it, and your right its absolute rubbish, I have tasted stronger water, its ok just found a bottle of Absolute Vodka, much better:thumbsup2
Steady there Sue, don't drink it too quick.

My bottle of Shiraz has now gone - I reckon the stuff evaporates, so off to track down some Jack Daniels:love:

Peach Schnapps, Champagne and Orange Juice ~ Since I've been sick this week thought I better stock up on some Vitamin C;)

Diet Coke with Cherry......the UK version...Although I have 10 cans of the US version in the Fridge, but im saving those for special occasions ;-)

Good morning,

On my first cup of green tea with lemon (am trying to be healthy after too much coffee at work during the week!) :surfweb:

Steady there Sue, don't drink it too quick.

My bottle of Shiraz has now gone - I reckon the stuff evaporates, so off to track down some Jack Daniels:love:

You've just reminded me when I was 15 I went on a school cruise. One of my cabin mates smuggled on a bottle of wine, drank it herself and told the rest of us it had 'evaporated' and we believed her. Oh how naive we were in those days :rotfl:

As it's morning I am drinking pomegranate and blueberry juice

Jan

Mochachino and Jam donut.:thumbsup2
Do you put the donut through a blender??
Good trip this morning?

Currently on coffee only. Been a lazy morning, so have had 3 of them - won't be sleeping tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter