What are you buying Mom for Mother's Day?

I agree that dh's should pick out something for their Mom's. After all, we as DIL's didn't just inherit this all-knowing knowledge of what to get our MIL's! I have a hard enough time with my own Mom! I'll be happy to pick it up but, he really needs to let me know. That includes the cards, too. But, if he wants me to send a MIL/DIL card, I can do that! It wouldn't be the same to her, tho. I do buy the Grandma Mother's Day cards tho.

And, I actually have a box already made up for MIL but, it wasn't necessarily a Mother's Day gift, just some stuff I picked up for her. dh will probably use that as a gift! :rolleyes:

So far, I only have this small but cute wooden box, personalized with "Gramma's Treasures" on it. It will hold her small jewelry, earrings etc and, it has the birthstones of her 4 grandchildren on the top.

I'm still without a gift for her, myself. :(

Instead of the traditional flowers, I get my mom a bouquet of latex helium balloons. When I was a child and we would see someone with a bouquet of balloons, my mom always told me when she was little and out with her mom, my grandmother always told her she couldn't have a balloon because they couldn't afford it.

With the high float they add now, they last a good week, if I buy them at the right store. I enjoy it and they look pretty.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter