What are the Universal "Must-Have" Snacks?

I7MFMGB.jpg

Wow! That looks heavenly :cloud9:

We also enjoyed the big pink donut. We liked the warm butterbeer best of all 4 kinds, with the cold one a close second. We thought the frozen one wasn''t as flavorful and the ice cream tasted more like vanilla than the butterbeer flavor that was mixed in.

that big pink donut has my name on it.......
i go solo and have been known to eat the entire thing in the evening.

butterbeer soft ice cream and frozen bb ties for second on my "must list"

it has replaced the fudge in the main shop for me.

One of my favorites to do, is get a frozen butter beer, then add captain morgan spiced rum in it. Of course, that's if you're a drinker like myself. Absolutely delicious.

I love the Otter's Fizzy Orange drink at The Leaky Cauldron, maybe even more than Butterbeer. For Butterbeer I like the hot and the frozen but not the regular cold. The Cauldron Cake and the Pumpkin Cake at Honeyduke's are both really good. We also had a rice krispy treat milkshake at Cowfish that was amazing.

Pumpkin Fizz.

Bit more refreshing than regular pumpkin juice.

Cauldroncakesmain.jpg
found a description of Caudron Cakes that sounds really good!!! "The chocolate cauldron cake is a must-try. The mouthwatering cauldron contains a moist chocolate cake with a hard chocolate shell on the outside and decadent chocolate mousse on the inside, topped with a chocolate handlebar and a chocolate candle with sugar smoke plume."

Honeydukes is a big stop for me. Caramel cobwebs, chocolate mint frogs, Cauldron cakes are a big draw. There is also a nice cupcake in there. I also want to stop at the candy store at Suess Landing. Has anyone tried the cupcakes there? I would like to know if they worth the stop.

I love Pumpkin Juice and the Gilly Water/Elixers is worth a try in Diagon Alley. I get watched when I pour my elixer.

Has anyone tried the gilly water with elixers? I am having a hard time deicding if I want to spend that much on it. To me it sounds like bottled water with a crystal light flavor mix-in. haha

So many good suggestions here.

I can't add much except I like the gelato stand in Louie's. If you eat at Louie's, it's a great combination.

Has anyone tried the gilly water with elixers? I am having a hard time deicding if I want to spend that much on it. To me it sounds like bottled water with a crystal light flavor mix-in. haha

You don't have to buy the gilly water. You can just buy the elixer and mix it in with a free cup... that's what I did.

I will have to do that next time. I've tried Draught of Peace and Elixer of Euphoria. You can ask what flavors they are. My favorite is Pineapple with mint. It's good. The other flavor was Mixed Berry. They also one that has a tropical fruit flavor. I forgot what the fourth one was.

I had the Fire Protection Potion last year, which is Watermelon, Peach & Strawberry. It was actually really nice. Maybe a little over priced for what it is but it's definitely something you have to try once. But as other people have said you can just buy the Elixirs on their own & put it in your own water if you want. I remember one of the cast members in The Leaky Cauldron asked me if I had the Fire Protection one and they said it was a good job seeing as there's a dragon on the loose which I thought was a nice touch on their part.

The other flavours are: Babbling Beverage (Fruit Punch), Draught Of Peace (Blueberry, Raspberry, Cherry & Blackberry), & Elixir To Induce Euphoria (Pineapple, Green Apple & Mint).

I know that I have to try Butterbeer icecream, but what else are Must-have snacks at Universal? Thanks!!!

i'm in the minority but butterbeer tastes suspiciously like diet cream of soda to me:rolleyes1, a must have for us is a cold draft at Finnegan's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter