What are the must eat at restaraunts in Disney World?

DisneylandGuy13

Earning My Ears
My fiancée and I go to disneyland on a pretty regular basis but we have never been to disneyworld. We are getting married in July and we are going to honeymoon at disneyworld for a week. I am getting the deluxe dining plan and I would like to start making reservations now. I don't know of any of the restaraunts there, so I would live to have some of your recommendations on restaraunts that I should definitely eat at in disneyworld. Thank you so much.

Congratulations!!! My DH and I had our honeymoon in Disney almost 4 years ago! My DH must do resturant is Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot. If there are no picky eaters and you have the credits I have heard California Grill is very romantic and a good place to watch wishes from if you time it right... The good food is just a bonus! Hope this helps and good luck!

Some of our favorites are Jiko, California Grill, Narcossees, and Ohana's.

You may have difficulty getting your desired time as the ADR window for July has been open for several months. If you can't get what you want initially just keep trying back. :)

Oh, boy, you're gonna stir up some wide opinions with this topic! lol Seriously, you will likely get a ton of "must eat" suggestions, so I'd follow up on the ones that appeal to you the most by looking at menus. That being said, here is my short list:
ARTIST POINT: Far and away my favorite restaurant. It's tucked away at the Wilderness Lodge which may explain why it never seems to be crowded, yet it's a 2-credit signature restaurant. I've eaten there 6-7 times over the past few years and have never had a bad meal there nor poor service. The ambience is superb, especially if you ask them to seat you by a window (you might have to wait a few minutes). After the meal, stroll around the gorgeous lobby (the GCH comes to mind), watch the geyser blow, sit on the beach, and watch the Electric Water Parade. It's a grand experience.
CALIFORNIA GRILL: Rather hard to beat the view (again, you can ask to be seated by a window, but it might take awhile to get one of those seats), and the food is innovative and tasty. I've found the service to be good. It's not as relaxed an atmosphere as AP and generally a lot more crowded, but I do enjoy it immensely. Also a 2-credit signature restaurant.
JIKO: Located at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, the flatbreads are tremendous. . .but very filling! The lobby at the AKL (the main, older lodge that is called Jambo House) is nearly as awe-inducing as WL. You can't stroll there quite as much as at WL, nor are there any views to speak of. But, the restaurant is superb with equally gracious service.

After those three, there are many other fine choices, but I'm sure others will post their favorites in due time. Have fun deciding!

If it is your honeymoon I would highly suggest getting a table in the California Grill during Wishes fireworks.

:welcome: to the DISboards and good luck!!

Although I haven't dined at California Grill (yet) I think that would be a good choice! Some of my must-do's are:

Narcoosees @ GF (LOVE the crispy whole yellow tail snapper)
Coral Reef @ Epcot (can't beat the view in my opinion; I usually order fish but I actually think the steak here is better than Le Cellier)
Tutto Italia @ Epcot (I have loved everything I've ever eaten there)

Since you're doing Deluxe dining definitely hit up as many signature dining places as you can!

I have always gone to California Grill on each trip. It is a great experience and the food and service is wonderful. But. It can be crowded. And loud. If you have a hard time ignoring that kind of thing, it won't be the most romantic experience for you. IMO. Most recently I've been leaning more toward Artist Point and Jiko. The food and service at both is outstanding and they are quiet and cozy. Very romantic. Especially strolling hand-in-hand around the grounds of WL afterwards. (but, let's just keep this between us, ok? I wouldn't want my new favorites to get too crowded, lolol!)

You may also want to consider Cinderella's Royal Table - would be a nice honeymoon restaurant (at least we thought so on our honeymoon when we ate there) - it's a great experience eating in the castle and you get to meet Cinderella in the lobby & four other princesses come to your table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter