What are the cabin doors made of and Coffe-mate on the boat????

schoolee01

Earning My Ears
Two very important questions :jester: I need answered before we set sail:

1. What are the cabin doors made out of? .........I was wondering if I can use a Picture Magnet to decorate the door or will I need some kind of tape or what do you past cruisers reccomend???

and (most important)

2. Does the ship have Coffe-Mate flavored coffee creamers on board???? (I admit it I am addicted lol) :smooth:

TIA

Doors are made of metal, I placed all kinds of door magnets on my cabin door. For photos go to www.verandahman.com and look under "2003 MAGICal Cruise Trip Report" in the left hand column.

Don't have an answer for question #2, as I am an iced tea drinker.

No flavored creamers that I found. If you are truly adicted (like I am), bring those coffee creamer singles with you, like the kind you can get at gas stations, 7 elevens etc.

This past April I took a box of the Hazelnut creamers aboard. At one point I thought a lady was going to mug me for my coffee creamer!

Originally posted by plutospup
This past April I took a box of the Hazelnut creamers aboard. At one point I thought a lady was going to mug me for my coffee creamer!

lol I believe it French Vanilla is my favorite :bounce: :Pinkbounc I guess I'll be taking some with although the powdered is just not the same as the liquid :rolleyes:

The liquid might be available at Sam's Club, or Costco. I'm lucky that I know a coffee wholesaler, who gets boxes of the "liquid gold" creamers for our cruises! Best of all, the Coffeemate liquid creamers do not need to be refrigerated.

I bought mine at either costco or sam's club. I prefer hazelnut. I think the grocery store carried the little cups of the liquid as well, check in the isle where the powdered creamer is.

I always keep some of those little cups in the pantry at home. You never know when you are going to run out, it's great to have as backup, keeps me from having a horrible morning!!!

Originally posted by plutospup
Best of all, the Coffeemate liquid creamers do not need to be refrigerated.

What???? The website says that they need to be refridgerated plmk if you know something else :p and thanks I have not seen the little cups at my grocery but now i will keep an eye open appreciate the tips so much

If you have the individual cups they do not need to be refrigerated. When you purchase them they are sitting on a shelf, not refrigerated.

Didn't I read while in dry dock the ships are getting a makeover and there will now be a coffee shop? Wonder if they'll carry the coffee mate once they have the coffee shop?

I love my Fat Free Vanilla cream!! :p (drinking it right now)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter