What are the .41 and scavenger hunt swaps?

123SA

DIS Veteran
I am looking ahead in the swap calendar -- trying to decide how much more to sign up for! What is the 41 cent swap and the scavenger hunt swap?

Thanks

I'm not sure about the scavenger hunt swap, but the 41 cent swap is basically you are sent a name & then you send anything that will fit in an evelope & get mailed with a 41 cent stamp on it. Many people in the past have sent more than that, but that's the basic idea. It could be stickers, fibers, etc...generally small, lighweight stuff.

I only know about the .41 swap...the first swap I ever did was the .39 and it was pretty cool. I loved gathering the stuff to share and it was fun being surprised with the trinkets I got back:cheer2: Its a fun and easy swap. The scavanger hunt swap sound intriging...

I believe what happens in the scavenger hunt is that each person who signs up is given specific items to find and buy for the group.

Rebecca

For the scavenger hunt you will sign up for an item and then I will give you a topic- then you look for something to fit that topic. It was a lot of fun last time.

Let me know if you have any questions.
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter