What ARE Connections Vouchers...????

violet13

Mouseketeer
Where do you get them, how much do they cost, give some examples on how this will save our family $$, and when do they expire. Thank you for your replys....

I am no Connections expert - but this will bump up your questions to that those who ARE can answer your questions!

Good Luck! :)

I ordered and used the breakfast Vouchers from Connections. They are vouchers for a meal you tell the waiter/waitress you have them before you order, they include the meal, plus tip and tax, the waitern/waitress is usually very pleased to seem them because the more you order the better the tip for them. You can order whatever you want as long as the voucher covers it, for breakfast it included the main dish, a beverage and danish, we had a $28.00 breakfast for $10.50 because we had breakfast at Tony's in the MK. There are counter lunch vouchers and dinner vouchers, they give you a list of the places where they are accepted. There is a site by Deb Willis that explains this in more detail, the site is www.wdwdig.com. The catch is you have to plan where you will eat so you can get the most for your money. For example, the lunch vouchers cost $10.50, you go to a place like (Beaches n' Cream where the dessert alone could cost $7.00), you have a full lunch there, which includes, a beverage, main course and dessert, you've got your money's worth! On the other hand if you use the lunch voucher at Cosmic Rays and the lunch only costs about $8.00 you'll have lost $2.50 on the deal. You would have to look at the menus and decide where you want to use these vouchers so that they can be a good deal. I hope this makes sense to you. Good luck.

mrs709 - I hope you reread this post so that you can answer my question. What are the breakfast vouchers? I only have heard of the character breakfast vouchers for $17. Please let us know which resturants accept this $10.50 voucher. I couldn't find info on Deb's sight. Thanks

They are the same vouchers, last year they were called just "breakfast vouchers" and were much cheaper, I guess they went up in prices. And you can find the details in the mousesavers site given by CarolMN, not Deb Willis, sorry, my mistake, everything gets to be one big blur after awhile with so many sites and forums to choose from. LOL! :wave:

Can you get these for just your children? Some of them only seem to be a good deal for the children (breakfast at Castle) but not really for the adults. Can you get these for your children only?:)

Leigha - I was thinking the opposite of your post. Cindy's cost $15.99 + 6% tax for an adult breakfast, prior to tip the bill is $16.95. Add $2.40 tip (15%) than it'd cost $19.35,so the Connection voucher of $17.50 should save a little bit. However, if the childs meal cost 8.99 + 6%tax & 15%tip total of $10.88, therefore I don't think a Connection Voucher costing 12.00 is a good deal. Please let me know if I'm missing something as I'm trying to figure my voucher order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter