What about us 40ish guys?

So, any of you 40-somethings going to be there a week from now? I've got a big family trip 10/17-22 (MNSSHP on the 17th). I'm sure I'll be looking for reasons to escape for a while after the first couple of days! :)

Nothing wrong with being 40ish & single....

I'm still laughing over the comment -- roman numeral for 40 = XL

Gotta love it!

Nothing wrong with being 40ish & single....

I'm still laughing over the comment -- roman numeral for 40 = XL

Gotta love it!

:welcome:

(the OP is away on a sabatical... just welcoming you in behalf of diznut)

So, any of you 40-somethings going to be there a week from now? I've got a big family trip 10/17-22 (MNSSHP on the 17th). I'm sure I'll be looking for reasons to escape for a while after the first couple of days! :)

:ssst: yes on Monday the 18th you arew going to have a meal with one if you come to la hacienda :ssst:

taking a break from packing:goodvibes and while doing so... a question came to my mind...

with all this threads... I am in my 20's, 30's,40's, 50's etc..etc..etc.. asking the 40 something crowd....

do you or are you looking for someone who is younger or older ??? I mean... yes we know you are in your fourties... and the Princesses on this board know what they are looking for hence they are posting to their choice of thread/age group... but what about you??? Care to elaborate??? :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2....

ok while you are thinking for your answer I am going to do more :laundy: !!!

taking a break from packing:goodvibes and while doing so... a question came to my mind...

with all this threads... I am in my 20's, 30's,40's, 50's etc..etc..etc.. asking the 40 something crowd....

do you or are you looking for someone who is younger or older ??? I mean... yes we know you are in your fourties... and the Princesses on this board know what they are looking for hence they are posting to their choice of thread/age group... but what about you??? Care to elaborate??? :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2....

Duck, I have absolutely no clue what I am looking for. Maybe my socks and underwear so I can finish up the laundry. Oh wait, that wasn't the answer you were looking for. As I posted on someone elses thread earlier, I am looking for my prince charming (with a full set of instructions for set up and operation) who just happens to catch my eye. I only look at "age" as a number (and not an IQ). I will say though that if the love of my life happens to want children, he will have to find a new love. I don't want to raise any more children, not even my own. My son will be 18 in December and is the joy of my life. I think he practically raised me. No need to ruin a good thing.

I want to travel the world and splash in a pond and run along the beach. I want to go back to jumping out of perfectly good airplanes (been awhile, oh, and while I am at it I jump because I can't dive. My ears can't deal with the pressure. Have always had difficulty there ). I would love to find someone who wanted to LIVE. I don't need to be rich, just want to live.

I've been in the 40's for 7 years now. I haven't dated at all in that time because I wanted to focus on my sons.....now, they are almost college age - time for Mom to let'em go! What I'd like to find regardless of age is a gentleman who can be a great friend, travel companion and lover who loves Disney and Disney travel!

You all know the weird looks we get from family and friends who don't "get" it! The perfect guy for me is someone who does understand and wants to explore the Disney Parks,restaurants, pubs, tours etc etc!

From what I can gather, most of us here are fun loving adults who have a wonderful thing in common; a great appreciation and love of the "Happiest Place on Earth"and desire to enjoy our free time with someone who loves it as well. We just need some conduit to get us together. Some have found it and every match I read about gives me hope. I hope ALL of you find your loves or at least your BFF's. Nothing would make me happier than to meet a man who can enjoy a glass of wine overlooking the fireworks from the 15th floor of the Contemporary or laugh with me as we watch fireworks on Splash Mountain or plan our 25th trip together!

Oh...I realized age doesn't matter to me. :laughing:

Here is a thread after my own heart! I am 41 and a Disney single.

Going to take my dd and two of her friends to MNSSHP at the end of the month...they are all going to cosplay. Can't wait! Her friends are sister and they have never been to WDW (they are 17 and 23).

Here is a thread after my own heart! I am 41 and a Disney single.

Going to take my dd and two of her friends to MNSSHP at the end of the month...they are all going to cosplay. Can't wait! Her friends are sister and they have never been to WDW (they are 17 and 23).

:welcome: in behalf of the OP popcorn::

Okay, so this might be OT....but, did anyone else magically lose the ability to read small print as soon as they turned 40?

I turned 40 this year, started noticing that I have to pull stuff farther away to be able to read it. The eye doctor said I need progressive lenses....WTH??

Okay, so this might be OT....but, did anyone else magically lose the ability to read small print as soon as they turned 40?

I turned 40 this year, started noticing that I have to pull stuff farther away to be able to read it. The eye doctor said I need progressive lenses....WTH??

I blame it on my lazy eyes... been wearing glasses since I was 4... not 40...:lmao: glad you made it here.. you survived TT running into you :rotfl2:

I blame it on my lazy eyes... been wearing glasses since I was 4... not 40...:lmao: glad you made it here.. you survived TT running into you :rotfl2:

Hey, if I can battle evil frogs, I can handle anything!

Over 40. Under 50 (for now ;)). Trips to Disney have gone from 3 - 4 times a year to one -sometimes two. My favorite Disney pal (my grandson) is in 4th grade now and his parents have this crazy idea that school is more important than Disney. :confused3 Where did I go wrong?????? But I love them anyway. Always looking for new people to meet and hang with at the mothership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter