What a rumor this is!!!!

Landbaron, if you promise to bring Mr. Toad back to MK you get my vote!!!

I would like to put in my application for WDW Transportation Czar.

So long as we're talking dream jobs, can I please be in charge of Epcot ? I promise to do away with the "hand" and "Epcot" immediately.

If we're taking applications, I believe I could make a huge positive impact as the "head" of Animal Kingdom.
Well, it definitely could use some "cooling off", during those hot July afternoons...

Raidermatt and lrodk CFOs?
I'm just happy to be here, and hope I can help the ball club, er, company.

:)

I never get to do anything
There's still DCA... Now THAT'S a challenging job!

I would like to put in my application for WDW Transportation Czar.
I'm not sure I want someone named after a "Wild Ride" to be designing the monorail and people movers...;)

And there's still Larworth, gcurling, the Captain, and of course "The Voice", and others. So much talent!

I'm curious about what position BobO will be putting his app in for?

Originally posted by raidermatt

I'm not sure I want someone named after a "Wild Ride" to be designing the monorail and people movers...;)

As long as you keep your arms inside the car at all times, everything will be fine!!!

My first duty will be to find a way to use the People Mover and Monorails to rid WDW of busses!!! I really like the People Mover and would like to see it actually used to move people around WDW.

mrtoadslastride has my vote for transportation vp!

and keep wedway100 out of Germany (YIKES!!!)

Raidermatt:

I'll bet you a Mickey Head Butter pat that Bob applies for head of testing for Coaster Design.

M. Night Shyanothervoice has already been hired as Head of the Feature Films.

If I applied my current role to WDW, everybody would be in car #3. But, what if I promise to change my ways??

I thought that Lassiter just resigned with
Pixar. I wonder what the details of that contract is....and if he were able to get out of it, would one of the conditions being that Pixar wouldn't have to fulfill the Disney contract....and if that were true, would it really matter to Disney's bottom line? Creative genius is what we need as head of the studio. Someone who isn't afraid of an original story. Lilo and Stitch proved that an original story with a good solid script and the power of the Mouse behind it could succeed!

There's still DCA... Now THAT'S a challenging job!

I'd be willing to take it on, as long as I get to put in a train and a pirates style ride set in pre 1850 California.

I always get stuck with the non-existent parks. :rolleyes: And don't worry Jeff, I can always use an assistant. ;)

This is all very interesting. We just came back from California today and one of the uninformed CM's in Disneyland commented on the possible return of Katzenberg. I immediately discounted it but now here you all are discussing this very thing. :confused:

However I do like the suggestions made here. Don't forget BobO as VP of the new Villains theme park with all of its coasters and dark rides. And DC7800, if you get rid of that hand, you definitely have my vote as new VP of Epcot. Would you do something about The Living Seas too? All I ask is that you PLEASE don't discover another sink hole! :crazy:

Douglas Dubh, nice start on DCA but I think it's gonna take a lot more than that. A LOT more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter