What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Prepped yesterday and baked today - green enchiladas (chicken breast, spinach, cilantro, mashed avocado, onion, green enchilada sauce, salt)...kids will add cheddar on top while I have guac and more lettuce (staying all green)...

We'll also have grape and kiwi salad (b/c green is fun and apparently, it's what's on sale here)...

PS - This replaced my original Thursday plan of tacos b/c I had too much chicken on Monday (so I only prepped half), and the kids hate chicken breast in tacos, but don't mind it as much in enchiladas...so no beef/shrimp tacos - that's next week...

Leftovers/YOYO (You're On Your Own) night at our house. DH has some spaghetti leftovers that need to be eaten, I am thinking I may have a frozen pizza, and DD13 can either have pizza with me or I'll help her come up with something. But in other words, no major cooking going on our our house tonight!

It’s drizzly and foggy making it an excellent evening for soup to my way of thinking. Going to take a portion of chicken pot pie soup out the freezer.
What are the plans on your end?
Doing a roast with potatoes and carrots. Tomorrow will use the left over roast beef and broth and make home made noodles. Yum.

Steak and baked potatoes. Not any crazy expensive steak just part of a round steak that I steam cook. :)

Please for the love of all that is holy, don't use flour tortillas for your enchiladas. Corn tortillas. Always corn tortillas.
Well, you'll be happy to know that I bought both versions and hadn't decided which I was going to use. I read that the flour ones seem to get soggy and the corn seems to hold up a bit better. I wasn't sure which way to go so I bought both just to be safe until I actually make them. I guess I should be leaning towards the corn then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter