• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Westgate Town Center Resort

Brenda67

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any info on this resort? Just starting to look in for a trip next year&got a good rate for a 2 bedroom villa here. It would be a little cheaper then HIFS which is where we stayed on our last trip.

We are 2 adults 3 kids planning on a 4 day hopper. Anybody stayed here recently? Thanks

I have relatives who own at Westgate Resort Town Center. It is beautiful. But, when we went with them to WDW in Nov 2000, even though they OWN at Town Center, Westgate put them into the older units (Town Center is actually on the same property as Westgate Villas). It was a big hassle to get Westgate to switch them over to Town center (where they OWN). I would just be very very very very careful that you are guaranteed Town Center and not another "suitable" or "equitable" unit.

Also, you may want to check if your great rate is based on the sales tour. This is a timeshare resort so they will try to sell you a unit. (This may be disguised as a "maintenance" check or interview).

Belle 1962

Thanks for the info I checked into it some more&it does look like a time share deal. 90 minute tour involved etc. I knew it was too good of a deal. On to the next place! Thanks for your'e help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter