We're home

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Got back earlier this evening, so we still have not caught up with email, mail and washing.
Will post up trip report in the next few days.
Glad to be back home, missing DLP already.
By the way for obvious reasons the time to get through airports is considerably longer. So for those heading in the next few days I'd plan to get to airport for departure and return much earlier. Check-in at desk to satelite 3 in CDG took over 1 hour.

Reid

Hi Reid,

cant wait to read your report, as we are going to the ranch next friday :-)

One short questions: Are the towels at the pool for free (like at HNY) or do you have to pay for?

Greets Renate :wizard:

Hurrah!
Another trip report! :cheer2:

Hope you had a good holiday - can't wait to hear all about it.

Renate
towels are €2 to hire at pool.
We enjoyed the ranch, although never made it to the pool :guilty:

Reid

Reid,

Looking forward to your trip report.

How busy and hot was it for you? Did you see the Newport Bay - it's currently undergoing refurbishments - please tell me it's not an eyesore!

Joanne

Joanne
firsts few days we had quite cold days and rain. Yesterday was 28C.
Parks were busy with Peter Pan fast passes being finished by 11.30hrs.

Reid

Reid welcome home :)

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Reid and Karen - I don't know if either of you have started your respective hotel FAQs. If you haven't, perhaps it would make sense for you to do a swap! ;)

Looking froward to the report. I've just been looking through your trip photos - I've never seen Scrooge McDuck - lucky! I want my picture taken with Mrs Incredible :banana: Great photos - makes me even more excited about our impending trip!

Bexx said:
Reid and Karen - I don't know if either of you have started your respective hotel FAQs. If you haven't, perhaps it would make sense for you to do a swap! ;)

cough, cough.....

:blush: :blush: :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter