We're Here!!!!

Arilady

Earning My Ears
This is for those that are going to be staying at La Quinta Inn and Suites!!

It is actually a nice place and yes the noise in the hall and in the room from kids are a little loud but it was not late at night as some reviews said. The staff so far was very friendly and helpful. And there was no problem with parking. They have a garage. Just a pain with the elevators being outside the reception area

My king bed is very comfortable and the kids room have bunk beds that are new. They also have a nice table and chair set that I would love to have for kids. LOL!! The fridge is a little old but it works for drinks. We are facing a construction area but it is actully good because the kids are sitting and watching quietly right now while I am doing this. (They woke up at 6am UGH)

I printed out all the advice I gotten here and went over them with the other ladies and I really do appreciate all the help from you all. Thank You!!

Today is Disney, Thurs DCA, and Fri is back to DL. Let me tell driving 80 miles an hour from Tucson and then coming to a stand still stop 10 miles from the hotel was nuts. 1 hour later we make it, Crazy traffic!! LOL!! :cloud9: princess: :wizard:

Awesome! So far, so good it seems. I hope the rest of your trip is like that too :goodvibes

Keep us posted on your trip! Have a wonderful time :sunny:

Great news!! We'll be staying at La Quinta in the Kids Suite in October! So excited to hear it's nice for you! We can't wait to go!!!!! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter