We're back! Questions?

ktulu

This space for rent.
We're back from our awesome 10 day trip (3 days @ DLR) to Southern California. We were there 6/25 - 7/5.

I'm going to do a trip report on a new website I'm working on soon, I'll also have pics uploaded to the website in my sig soon.

Just a few quick notes, POTC was awesome, crowds were bad, depending on what part of the park you were in though, otherwise they were not bad.

Any questions, reply or pm me!

darren

Where did you stay? Eat? What was the weather like??? What did you do that you loved? Next time what would you do differently?? :blush: Not tooo many ?? I hope!

TwingleMum said:
Where did you stay? Eat? What was the weather like??? What did you do that you loved? Next time what would you do differently?? :blush: Not tooo many ?? I hope!

We stayed at the new Double Tree on Harbor, it was really nice. We had a suite on a corner, with a view of the Crystal Cathedral in the distance.

We did the Plaza Inn character breakfast with Minnie, food was okay, it was a buffett, but they served you for the most part. Character interaction was not the best, but we were in a corner and Abby did not like the extra large versions of the characters :) We also ate at the Blue Bayou (water side table, we did not request it, 12:30 ps), we both ate the monte cristo, it was good. Got Abby mac n cheese, she did not like it, they did not charge us for it either. We also had mint juleps, churros, foot long chili dogs and pretzels (regular and creme cheese filled), and that's about it in the park.

Weather was HOT, but typical SoCal weather, it cooled down at night.

We loved doing all the stuff Abby could do, we especially loved the changes in Pirates. Abby really loved the Tiki Room, it was so much fun watching her enjoy it. EE worked out great as well. Fastpass/baby swap combo worked out great as well.

Well, for one we would have NOT chosen to eat at one of the Ihop's on Harbor, the prices were inflated just due to the location by $4-5 (not that Disney doesn't do that, but it's expected INSIDE the park). We also would have waited in line for Pirates earlier, the line moved fast and in reality, it was not that bad.

Oh, I got pictures uploaded, just go to www.grabowskifamily.net and look for the Disneyland 2006 album. I'd link directly to it, but I'm lazy ;) I'll start trip reports next week on my other website, www.ninepoundlemon.com.

darren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter