Wells Fargo closing Accounts for U.K. Residents

Thanks for the extra info. So first you open an US account with Wise and then transer money (in US$) from the Paypal account to this Wise account and then you use this Wise account to pay for the DVC dues, right ? But how do you transfer $ from your Paypal to this account ? I thought you can only use email address for payment with Paypal ?
I have set up the Wise US bank account on paypal. Just set it up as you did for your U.K. account. For future years you can transfer money from your U.K. account to Wise and change them into $ for a minimal fee.

I have set up the Wise US bank account on paypal. Just set it up as you did for your U.K. account. For future years you can transfer money from your U.K. account to Wise and change them into $ for a minimal fee.
I see, thanks so much for the info. For this year, my dues are already paid but I will keep this in mind for next year.

I see, thanks so much for the info. For this year, my dues are already paid but I will keep this in mind for next year.
With the US bank account you can pay your dues monthly, rather than in one instalment. Very easy to set up with DVC, can all be done online.

With the US bank account you can pay your dues monthly, rather than in one instalment. Very easy to set up with DVC, can all be done online.
That is a good tip. I have always wanted to do that but could not find a way to do it. Thanks again !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter