Well, it's official--We're going to DL!!

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Last week we were in "process mode". Family plan was to meet my parents down in Orlando for a week for spring break next year. Parents closed on new house, moving from WA to San Diego. We offered to change our plans and go there, figuring they'd appreciate not having to kennel the dogs and leave for a vacation so soon after moving in. So, last week was about putting out "feelers" for the costs, ideas, ability to switch.
So, we are officially flying in to LAX in the early early am on 3/29. We're staying until 3/31 at the Anaheim Plaza hotel (which we've stayed at before and liked). Three day hoppers, paying kids rate for all of us! :cool1: Then we're driving down to San Diego and staying there until 4/7. We'll play at the beach, go to Sea World (I think), and just visit!
I'm so excited! I LOVE DL, like it better than the Magic Kingdom. We were going to only do 2 days originally, but with the adults paying the kid's rate for the 3 day hoppers, but not on the 2 day hoppers, we're paying only $7 more per person for the 3 day! whoo hoo! :Pinkbounc And, we're going to get a chance to see everything. When we were there in November of last year, we only spent about 5 hours in DCA. I want to do more.
Well, all for now. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm back here again, and not merely lurking!

Congratulations and happy planning. Enjoy the warmth! :sunny:

Gosh, you'll have to plan lots of trips to visit family now, with them being so close to DL! ;) Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter