Well I didn't get no replies to my chef mickey requests for clip art

dyna

DIS Veteran
I had to go to Home Depot today anyway and looked and found a Mickey head stamp not Chef Mickey but maybe we can draw a chefs hat on him anyway or just leave it as just the head. or put the Chefs hats in between the mickey heads.

Either way tomorrow is painting day might just do the ceilings tomorrow tho. Got a friend who used to have a painting biz that is comin to help me. It depends on how long it takes us as to whether we paint the walls in kitchen tomorrow or not got the whole house to do ceilings in except for the bedrooms.

Did you try the scrapbooking thread? Or the general crafts thread? The people on Creative DISigns also have some good artwork or could possibly make sokmething up for you

I am not sure if you ever found the oicture you are looking for but if you check out

http://clipart.disneysites.com/

go under characters
choose Mickey and check out page 5 and 9 one is color and one is black and white (old style) he has a chef hat on in both

Here is the only one I have:

chefmickey.jpg

Everything I found in clip art had way to much detail to the chef mickeys. Most was full body an I just don't got the space for that it would look like a blob on wall without being able to tell what it really was at only about 3 inches tall.

That was another reason why I bought the plain mickey head stamp thing to just stamp mickey on wall. Thinking I might put chefs hat between the mickey heads tho.

Just got the room painted Monday an not had much chance to look for another color for my mickey heads chefs hats will be white the same as I used on ceiling tho.

I got the idea just not coming up with a good color off the top of my head. I want to do kitchen curtains too. Those I'll make myself an paint mickey heads on an put the chefs hats between the mickey heads so they match the wall. Which adds to the confusion of what color lol

cm.gif

I have a secret stash of Disney clips :) This was the least detailed chef Mickey I could find. I know it's a bit late but whatryagonnado?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter