Weird ticket question

connab

Mouseketeer
My husband can get cheaper tickets for universal at work but it's a 4 day ticket and we are only going to be there 3 day. Its not park to park but I was wondering if we could use 2 days in one day? Like go to Volcano Bay in the morning and IOA in the afternoon and use 2 days in 1 day. Sorry if that's a stupid question but I thought I'd ask. So in 3 days we would had used 4 days, if that makes any since. Thanks

My husband can get cheaper tickets for universal at work but it's a 4 day ticket and we are only going to be there 3 day. Its not park to park but I was wondering if we could use 2 days in one day? Like go to Volcano Bay in the morning and IOA in the afternoon and use 2 days in 1 day. Sorry if that's a stupid question but I thought I'd ask. So in 3 days we would had used 4 days, if that makes any since. Thanks
If they are not park-to-park tickets, you would need the extra ticket to enter a park after VB. I would call guest services and ask. You might also check if you can swap the four day ticket to a 3 day park to park, and alleviate your worries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter