Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

OMG - that bathroom one is BEYOND funny!!!!! I've got to make DH go in there.............. then question him about it!!!! LOL :rotfl:

DSCN0284.jpg

Pretty creepy if you look directly in his eyes :rotfl2:

These are great! I love taking pics of this kinda stuff, gonna go through my Disney pics and see if I can find any! and I will be on the lookout my next trip!

where else but WDW would a bathroom be interesting enough to take a picture of?

disney09140.jpg

Thought this one was funny.... We have a dog who shows his teeth and this reminded me of him.

Off topic, but is your dog a whippet or greyhound by chance? We rescued a whippet mix and it was months before we came across the knowledge that this is part of their "smile". Thought she just hated us!

This was too funny! I almost died from laughing! DH said he so has to go check out that bathroom on our next visit.

But honestly, whoever decided to place that in that bathroom had to do it to be funny. Could you imagine being the worker who was putting the tiles on the wall...let me line this guys hand scratching here...with this guys hand scratching there....:lmao:

Hope that isn't a heads up to the men to not get too close to the toilets or urinals in there! :rotfl:

the statue is crfepy enough without the scepter head too!

What's odd is that, most likely, whoever okayed that statue also okayed the unbelievably cool sea serpent in the pool behind it. How does that work? Maybe they figured if they surrounded the pool with creepy stuff fewer people would get into it and they'd have more space. :p

That was funny that someone posted the pic of the statue at the Poly -- because I thought it was creepy after I saw this photo w/my DGD standing in front of it...! What is it about to do to her???

18560_1198137356372_1316648229_30484077_1189095_n.jpg

This post is awesome!! I think I have a picture that I can add to this post...Now I need to go find it. :)

Trish

me too, I have a couple I have to go dig out and scan.. they were taken before the age of digital photography. I am loving this thread. It made my day

Off topic, but is your dog a whippet or greyhound by chance? We rescued a whippet mix and it was months before we came across the knowledge that this is part of their "smile". Thought she just hated us!

No. He is a Sheltie but whenever you touch his paw he shows his teeth like that. So we had to take the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter