Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

Right? He's said... I don't think that's appropriate. I said what's wrong with my little boy hugging Buzz? Then I looked... wow. yeah inappropriate to perv's.

Oh my, I am at work and struggling not to laugh out loud at these pictures! :laughing: I hope we can keep this thread going!

Oh my, I am at work and struggling not to laugh out loud at these pictures! :laughing: I hope we can keep this thread going!

Laughter does amazing things for our minds and body. I like this thread and don't have a problem with it as long as the people depicted in the images are family of the person posting them. I do believe there are a few pictures on this thread that should be removed as the focus is on people whom the posters don't know.

just a thought but this thread shouldn't have pics of guests at Disney unless you know them...there was a simular thread a while back that was closed when disers started commenting on guests attire and looks....let's not let that happen here....just saying:goodvibes

Exactly. :goodvibes

Carnivorous dinosaurs don't bother me. This, though... :scared1:

IMG_11721.jpg

lifted from here:

http://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=26194846

See, now that's why I am happy visiting Disney resorts during the day for the stores and restaurants, but don't ever want to stay in one overnight. ;)

:scared1:THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER STAY AT THE BOARDWALK!:scared1:
:scared1:CLOWNS ARE CREEPY:scared1:

This is one of my favorite threads next to the "Shameful Disney Secret" thread. Subscribing! :rotfl2:

Photo0076.jpg

I had this on my desk at work until my boss said it was creepy... So I took a closer look and said... oh wow... :eek:

This picture absolutely cracked me up. I laughed so hard, my co-worker had to come over to see what was so stinkin' funny. :lmao:

I will have to look through my pictures and see if I can find anything to post. In the meantime this thread is wonderful and SO funny.:rotfl: Thanks to all for sharing. :goodvibes

This odd-looking image was taken during our trip last week. Disney covered a lot of their flowerbeds and topiaries to protect them from the freezing temperatures, including this one at VWL ....

DSC_1082.jpg

Towards the end of our trip last week, the temperature dipped below freezing for a couple of nights and Disney covered a lot of their flowerbeds and topiaries, including this one at VWL ....

DSC_1082.jpg
That's a good one! I'll have to look for them when we're there in a couple of days. Thanks for posting.

This odd-looking image was taken during our trip last week. Disney covered a lot of their flowerbeds and topiaries to protect them from the freezing temperatures, including this one at VWL ....

DSC_1082.jpg

?????the ghost of Michael Jackson???

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter