Weekend Posting War

Okay...how about the CA crew make up their version of the "Hot Dog..Diggity dog' dance/song from the latest Mickey mouse kid show and do a DIS twist like using Dole Whip (Dole Whip..Dole Whip...Coolest...Dole Whip...Jazz Hands...)?

No, I'm not posting under influence...just tired.

Okay...how about the CA crew make up their version of the "Hot Dog..Diggity dog' dance/song from the latest Mickey mouse kid show and do a DIS twist like using Dole Whip (Dole Whip..Dole Whip...Coolest...Dole Whip...Jazz Hands...)?

No, I'm not posting under influence...just tired.

Belle's losing it. :surfweb:

I'm trying not to infrige too many copywrited material stuff.

"Stay outta the tar pits!"

Morning all! Its 40 degrees here in Plymouth this morning. Not going much higher, but at least the snow is (still) melting.

Forgot to mention - its a 3-day weekend here.

I had to laugh at our DIL in Texas who refers to this as a "yankee holiday" since they don't get it off. Everybody knows thats not a yankee holiday - Patriot's day is a yankee holiday!

Strange that nobody has posted the standings yet....

...so I'll remedy that:

NC Belle 15
Justin Jett 12
ImTooExcitedToSleep 12
WaltD4Me 5
OKW Lover 3
Phoenixblue 1
k5jmh 1

Going to have home-made egg mac-muffins this morning.

And a nice K-cup to go with it. :surfweb:

Yum!

Isn't a "Weekend Posting War" supposed to last all weekend? ;)

Where is everybody? :3dglasses

Isn't a "Weekend Posting War" supposed to last all weekend? ;)

Where is everybody? :3dglasses

Normal people sleep in a little on a Saturday. Believe me if I didn't have to work today you wouldn't see me back on this thread for a few more hours.

Morning all! Its 40 degrees here in Plymouth this morning. Not going much higher, but at least the snow is (still) melting.

Same here. Just some stubborn snow mounds hanging around at the moment. Supposed to get some light snow Sunday though.

Same here. Just some stubborn snow mounds hanging around at the moment. Supposed to get some light snow Sunday though.

We've got a lot more than just stubborn snow mounds. Our yard (front & back) is still covered in snow. Probably 6" all around. Hoping the ice melts off the driveway finally.

We've got a lot more than just stubborn snow mounds. Our yard (front & back) is still covered in snow. Probably 6" all around. Hoping the ice melts off the driveway finally.

Ewwwwww. I'm sorry. All our snow like that is melted and you can see actual grass and ground.

This is our big chance to get a jump on our post counts Jeff! How were those homemade mc muffins? :)

Jeff? Jeff? Where'd ya go?
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif

Good morning! Since the weather seems to be one topic i will throw, err i mean rub it in.

9:12 AM current temp is - Clear 63.2 with a high of 74!

lol I had to make a latte before I read this thread. Goofy DISers! :)

I went to bed at 10:30 last night and missed the beginning of the fun. Keep it coming! Any predictions on when someone will break a milestone post during this?

Anyone suffering with the terrible winds? We have 45 mph winds with 65 mph gusts. It's been going on since last night. Thank goodness they came and took down a tree that was leaning into my house the other day. There's no way it'd last this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter