Weekend Poll

Where do you prefer to go for breakfast?

• Denny's

• Perkin's

• I-Hop

• Waffle House

• Cracker Barrel

• Local Diner/Restaurant

• Cook at home

Results are only viewable after voting.
We LOVE Denny's..but unfortunately, we don't have ANY on Long Island. We do eat there whenever we travel or when we go to our seasonal campsite in the Adirondacks. Usually we eat breakfast at home, but when we do go out, it's usually to a local diner. IHOP is too crowded, and you can wait forever.

Of the choices given....where is your favorite place for breakfast???

We raarely eat breakfast out, usually just when travelling, but when we do it is Cracker Barrel, hands down! Cheesy potao hash, biscuit & sawmill gravy, and apple butter! I gotta run!

At home, we like the City View Diner in Allentown, where we ate this morning. Who can beat two eggs, wheat toast, coffee and homefries for two people for $5.83??????

On the road, it's Cracker Barrel

At FW - Trail's End

When Scott's in town, he loves to get up early and cook a big breakfast on saturday morning! It's wonderful waking up to all those smells! When we're on the road, we often make a stop at cracker barrel. The kids love the country store!

Same here Ami...my dh loves cooking breakfast on Saturday morning! :thumbsup2 Come to think of it...that was the only time my daddy cooked too...breakfast on Saturday morning.

When we go out, I like to go to Cracker Barrel!

I actually have a new fav place but if I posted it I would give away where I am right now so I'll just say Cracker Barrel my second fav...3rd on list would be a tiny place at Home where Bear Bryant loved to eat when in town!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!

I love to make a big breakfast at home but if traveling definately cracker barrel (even breakfast for dinner sometimes)

We LOVE Denny's..but unfortunately, we don't have ANY on Long Island. We do eat there whenever we travel or when we go to our seasonal campsite in the Adirondacks. Usually we eat breakfast at home, but when we do go out, it's usually to a local diner. IHOP is too crowded, and you can wait forever.

OMG Phyllis!! A DINER!!! I miss them!! What I wouldn't give to have one here where we are!!!

I usually cook on Saturday mornings. Sunday's Pete usually goes out with the kids and picks up bagels.

Eat 'n' Park breakfast buffet. It's a chain around Pittsburgh. I think the furthest East I've seen is one near Lancaster.

I answered local/restaurant because at the time I have been eating breakfast in the hotel restaurant here for the last 2 weeks. Normally it breakfast at home, I like IHOP for breakfast though.

Oh yea, "here" is the Philippines. I've been here on business for the last 2 weeks. I head back home next week with 4 days in Tokyo since I will just happen to be flying through. :cool1:

I answered local/restaurant because at the time I have been eating breakfast in the hotel restaurant here for the last 2 weeks. Normally it breakfast at home, I like IHOP for breakfast though.

Oh yea, "here" is the Philippines. I've been here on business for the last 2 weeks. I head back home next week with 4 days in Tokyo since I will just happen to be flying through. :cool1:

I could handle a few days in Tokyo. Now, how do I get the trailer all the way over there?? :confused3

Gina cooks bfast at home most every morning, but we went to Denny's ALOT when we lived closer to NewOrleans, unfortunately, the closest one to us now is about 45 minutes away, so we usually on hit them when on the road..and thats very seldom these days. I HAVE NEVER EATEN AT A CRACKER BARREL!!!!! I dont know WHY....we just have never made our way into one, but after reading this poll....thats my next breakfast stop.

I HAVE NEVER EATEN AT A CRACKER BARREL!!!!! I dont know WHY....we just have never made our way into one, but after reading this poll....thats my next breakfast stop.

I do like the others in this poll, but Cracker Barrel does have some fine b'fast food!

I have two local (Ft Myers) favorites: Sunflower Cafe and First Watch. :)

I never responded to this - there's a little place outside the back gate at Ft Drum called the Unicorn that has the best breakfast I've ever had, so I voted Cracker Barrel! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter