Sorry....

The Lord said to Noah
Go build me an Arky, Arky
The Lord said to Noah
Go build me an Arky, Arky
Build it out of Gopher barky-barky
Children of the Looorrrd!

21.gif

*Sigh* Mrs. AA still enjoys tormenting our children on occassion by waking them up with "Ri-ise and shi-ine, and give God the glory, glory" :teeth:

PM about to be sent.

It took the proverbial bat upside the head for me to get this one.

But I blame it on the as boring as watching paint dry staff meeting I was forced to attend this morning.

I am SO happy that my child is too old for Doodlebops. I don't even want to KNOW what Arky Arky is.

Wait. Is it anything like Iko Iko? Nevermind. Y'all won't get that.

Hey now, Hey now....If you are saying I'm too young to know what that is then Bless You, Bless You :worship:

L107ANGEL said:
I could be a riddle goddess?! :confused3

Yes Angel you could, and just in case you become one soon, may I just say that I love your hair and shoes today :banana: and love run on sentences :rotfl:

Good day riddlers! :sunny: :wave:

I have sent a PM, but not too sure if I am right or not :rolleyes:

Thanks for the song RB, now I will be singing camp songs the rest of the day. BTW ~ I learned it as "Hickory" not "Gopher" :confused3

alabamaalan said:
*Sigh* Mrs. AA still enjoys tormenting our children on occassion by waking them up with "Ri-ise and shi-ine, and give God the glory, glory" :teeth:

OMG! I knew I liked her! I do that too....cept I usually forget all the words and just make up my own! My preteen daughter just lovesssssssssssss when I do that! :teeth: :banana:

Angel...I know you could! :love2:

crap...I accidentally unsaved the tu....gotta go recopy it! :rolleyes:

alabamaalan said:
Well, it would normally be

alabama_-_my_home's_in_alabama.jpg

but I don't think I can hang around here after realizing that I played a part in making RV a man :eek:
This makes me giggle inappropriately! Teehee! :joker:

Yay!! Finally in! I actually had to work today, so the mints had a delayed effect.

RoyalVizier said:
Is it swoopin' time?

Well looky looky there!

:dance3: :Pinkbounc :dance3: :bounce:

WOOOOOHOOOOTY!!!

:dance3: :Pinkbounc :dance3: :bounce:

:banana: :cool1: :yay: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1:

Eureka! Wooooooohoooooooty, RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it! My only regret is that I was not one of the lucky ones who was here to witness your big moment! May you experience many happy woohootys in the future. :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
RV - Congrats

Our little boy is a man now :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Last edited by Grammyof2 : Today at 11:26 AM. Reason: I feel so proud
:lmao:

brandt: thank you for getting the absolutely correct answer and not the alternate acceptable answer! ;)
MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

firstmickey said:
brandt: thank you for getting the absolutely correct answer and not the alternate acceptable answer! ;)
It's all due to Horsey - unfortunately I can't take any credit ;)

Wait a minute - there's more than one acceptable answer for this? If it hadn't been for a certain hiway, I wouldn't have even gotten one answer! I'm in! ;)

Squidrific said:
Wait a minute - there's more than one acceptable answer for this? If it hadn't been for a certain hiway, I wouldn't have even gotten one answer! I'm in! ;)

would that be the HIWAY to H-E-(double hockeysticks)???? ;)

I don't know nuthin' 'bout no alternate answer :confused3

Squiddy:

and since it's late in the riddle...I will say...

Most people said CATCHER for the answer...which I accepted (mainly cause I didnt want to refield 100 pm's ...go ahead...laugh at my pun..you know you want to! ;) ).......but that is not the correct answer that B the guest riddle host is looking for! but it worked....;)

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter