Wednesday's Warm Riddle

Seems like we have done this before. BUT I don't know the answer cause every time we do this I end up with a TU based on out of the box thinking or just pretending I got a TU :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yep I will try that today. If nothing jumps up at me, I will just act as if my TU is on another page.

Happy, rainy Wednesday :yay:

L107ANGEL said:
You really do give me waaaayyyyy too much credit at times :rolleyes1 Just sayin ;)

Nope...Im on to you, sister. I think that dumb blonde thing is to get everyone else to do your work for you. And I applaud that! :teeth: :thumbsup2

Lou
waminniedaii.jpg

Angel
waminniedaii.jpg

Loubon said:
Hey Angel, I made another contribution to your genius thread... :rolleyes1
Uh oh :rolleyes: Donna I don't act dumb!! It just comes naturally :rolleyes:

Guess what?

Pm sent and I may be in :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

And this is a hint for the rest of you. NOON is not a 5 letter word :teeth:

Good Morning. PM sent and I am IN. I love when I know them right away :cool1:

Good morning riddlers! It's a bit dreary here today. I'll be running out the door to work in a few minutes. Yuck.

PM sent and I jumped right into the deep end today!

Everytime I read the word NOON, jobienooner comes to mind..... :confused3

I can't get past NOON, nope, it's just clouding up my head, <sigh>

I knew! I knew!!! I'm IN! :smooth:

I love to start the day feeling SOOoo smart.

Those of you who are still "thinking", Just go put on your smarty pants! :thumbsup2

Good morning all. It's a brand new, blue day. Heh. No PM sent, I'm not IN, 'cause I got no clue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter