Wednesday's Wacky Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good morning riddlers! PM me when you know the answer to the following spoonerisms!

A spoonerism is a pair of words that can have the initial sounds switched to form new words. For example, "hurting flare" is a spoonerism for "flirting hair" (note that the pairs do not have to be spelled the same - only sound the same). From the definitions below, can you figure out the following spoonerisms?

1. A puzzle that's having an accident ... An overwhelming out of control desire to mince potato
2. A sun powered tree* ... An arctic directional aid
3. A death defying feat involving frozen rain ... An old and mouldy pursuit

(No Whining allowed!) ;)

Have a good day! :wave: :teeth:

Scousy! You lead today! :banana:

leader.gif

Weak for you.

I'm just sayin'.

how's the weather there in bee-yoo-ti-ful Disney? :teeth:
Supposed to be the coldest day of the whole time we're down here. We're thinking of chilling out. We can't keep up this hectic pace anyway. In three days so far we rode the WDW railroad from Mickey's house to Mainstreet USA. We've been in three of the four parks, though.

Spoonerism for 'Take a bow':yay:

wow. Im impressed!

:worship: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Supposed to be the coldest day of the whole time we're down here. We're thinking of chilling out. We can't keep up this hectic pace anyway. In three days so far we rode the WDW railroad from Mickey's house to Mainstreet USA. We've been in three of the four parks, though.

pace yourself, Duck. I don't want you coming back exhausted! ;)

pace yourself, Duck. I don't want you coming back exhausted! ;)
My son is having a great time though. I have to recap the day while he's trying to fall asleep because he's bouncing off the walls (better keep him away from Tigger this trip, or T's going down). Yesterday we went to Mickey's house and he had a huge smile on his face when he got in line, then he ran right up to him and hugged him.

I tried to tell him last night that Mickey said he was so excited to see him, and he said "Mickey Mouse didn't talk, daddy. And Pluto didn't bark."

I told my wife he's going to figure out there's no S.C. before he turns 4.

My son is having a great time though. I have to recap the day while he's trying to fall asleep because he's bouncing off the walls (better keep him away from Tigger this trip, or T's going down). Yesterday we went to Mickey's house and he had a huge smile on his face when he got in line, then he ran right up to him and hugged him.

I tried to tell him last night that Mickey said he was so excited to see him, and he said "Mickey Mouse didn't talk, daddy. And Pluto didn't bark."

Awwww Duck....that's so sweet. :love: (I almost liked you for a minute there!) ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: Good Morning Sunshines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter