Wednesdays Deja VU RIddle....(didn't we just do this?)

grrrrr can't get the first one. Have to make breakfast for the kiddies, maybe it will come to me.

Loubon said:
Bernie's Smarty Pants! Back when you could add animation and music I put the marching smarty pants to the theme of the Main Street Electrical Parade! That was how I first became friends with Marsha and Steph! :)

Hey Lars look what I found: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=440980

I saved this since this is where so many friendships began for me. As I said the music and animation was changed to code when then stopped the use of HTML code but you'll see some familiar faces here. ;)

firstmickey said:
HEY HEY!!!!! there will be NO selling of drugs or yard goods on the riddle.

Baked goods ok.....yard goods definitely NOT! ;) :teeth:
That's how they get you. First you're all hopped up on the mass quantities of wholesale drugs, and before you know it, you're buying low quality yard goods.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Sorry...I thought you were making reference to the fact that you have 4 times the number of posts that I do.

Sometimes, believe it or not, I don't know where you're going with your thought process.
I think my thought process is fairly easy to understand! Just take your thought process and turn it around :confused3 ;)

snowwite:
anipilot.gif

Will you pay me for the pie with cold medicine :3dglasses

Wally world won't let me have anymore :rotfl2:

L107ANGEL said:
Meet me out back! I may have a little somethin, somethin ;)
Just a little tip before you hit the big time. Yes it's technically a drug, but most people aren't looking to 'score' prescription fungicides.

Grammyof2 said:

I have the really good cough medicine! :teeth: :banana:

I like apple, pumpkin, key lime, and cherry. I'll take one of each. :thumbsup2

Grammyof2 said:

My DD works at CVS and they have to limit anything w/sudafed in it because people found a way to make it into street drugs. Perfect timing since it is cold and flu season.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Just a little tip before you hit the big time. Yes it's technically a drug, but most people aren't looking to 'score' prescription fungicides.
ok, heres a glimpse into my thought process. First I was going to say I don't know what a fungicide is but I didn't want to give you the satisfaction. So I tried to figure it out and came up with Fungicide=Fungi=mushrooms.
I know about the fun mushrooms but didn't know they were now being prescribed but then thought it does make sense :thumbsup2
Got it now? :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
ok, heres a glimpse into my thought process. First I was going to say I don't know what a fungicide is but I didn't want to give you the satisfaction. So I tried to figure it out and came up with Fungicide=Fungi=mushrooms.
I know about the fun mushrooms but didn't know they were now being prescribed but then thought it does make sense :thumbsup2
Yep...you cracked the code.

good morning :banana: I'm in and I'm brilliant :smokin: Donna, I have some special for you today :thumbsup2

baboon.jpg

firstmickey said:
OMG! ROFLMAO! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Angel.....bwahahhahaaaa...sending you a PM sweetheart! :teeth:
I got it and resist your way of thinking :confused3 In my mind it is fun shrooms :smokin:

PM has been sent. THANKS GRAMMY!!! :love2:

Off to shop for her presents now :rotfl: :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:

Angel, go rub this on your mushrooms...you'll feel better :teeth:

fungal.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter