wedding

:bride: Congratulations! I wasn't able to get on here this weekend, but I was thinking about you on Saturday. I hope you were able to enjoy each and every minute of your special day. Have a wonderful Disneymoon! :bride:

wow, jen you looked beautiful and the guys so handsome...where was the reception?

That dress is so romantic, especially from the back!

Both of your dresses were beautiful!!! I love the look of the gerber daisies and your centerpieces were beautiful! It looked like such a wonderful day!! Have an awesome Disneymoon!!:wizard:

Ah Jen, you looked gorgeous sweetie!!!!!!! You look so happy and I'm glad you enjoyed your day. Can't wait for you to get back so we can see more pics and get ALL the details!!! Love both of the dresses by the way!!! CONGRATS!!!!:woohoo:

Aww Jen, I hope you are having a blast in WDW right now, enjoy every minute! XOXOXO, you guys had a fabulously gorgeous wedding, now you get to spring all those fAb surprisesnon Vin :thumbsup2

Congrats Jenny and Vinnie

Your wedding looks great! You are beaming in the pics! You look amazing in both dresses!

I just realized that you are a Jenny Marie, I'm a Jennifer Marie. When I was in high school I went by Jenny. How amazing is that. Now it would be great if you could pass some of your DIY talents to me!?

I hope you guys are enjoying the honeymoon.

Aloha!

ME AGAIN!

I just thought... you went on the Grand1 with Emma on Monday didnt ya! Woooo!! I hope that was fun!

Im sitting here at work wishing i was in Disney :lovestruc I can imagine, right now, its 5pm here in the uk, so its like middayish in Disney- i bet you and Vin are probs running around the parks having so much fun and eating loads of yummy food!

Congratulations Jenny & Vinnie!!

btw it was AMAZING to meet you two in wdw on Monday (that seems sooo long ago already!!) ... the Illuminations cruise was fantastic, and it made it even more special to share it with such a wonderful Disneymoon Couple!! :lovestruc

We got back to England this morning, I am so upset and depressed that the vacation is over :sad1: - steve & i have just been unpacking our suitcases, doing laundry, uploading photos & finding homes for all our new disney merchandise!!

also THANK YOU so much for the amazingly generous present you gave me!! I went crazy on Tuesday morning in the World of Disney at DTD and bought some beautiful things with the giftcard... i'll post a pic soon!!

So jealous you guys are still in wdw! love & pixie dust :wizard:

Emma princess: xxxxxxxx

ps - after the cruise and you two headed back to Epcot, i had to explain to DBFs family how&why I knew you :rotfl:; they thought the whole DisBoards thing sounded completely mad, but thought we were very cute to meet up in wdw !! :hug: xx

Hey Em!!

Glad the cruise was good! I bet DF's family thought ya were mad haha but hey- DIS BOARDS ROCK!

Sad that you are back in UK, you will have to upload your photos on here and show us all!! Did you get any photos from the Cruise!!???

Hey Em!!

Glad the cruise was good! I bet DF's family thought ya were mad haha but hey- DIS BOARDS ROCK!

Sad that you are back in UK, you will have to upload your photos on here and show us all!! Did you get any photos from the Cruise!!???

jenny took a photo of me,her & our guys on the cruise boat :cutie: so i hope she'll put it in her trip report! :) ... we had 6 cameras between us in our family group, so i need to get everyone's photos together next time we meet up!!
The Illuminations Cruise was amazing... i 100% recommend it to everyone, worth every penny & there's no better view possible of the Epcot fireworks show!! :wizard:

ohhhh funny thing happened before we got on the boat the Yacht Club Marina... I met the captain to confirm the booking, and he asked me who's birthday it was :confused: .. i said there was no birthday, but it was a honeymoon (I told disney this when i added J&V to our party!) ... i looked over at our boat.. and it was all decked out in 'Happy Birthday' balloons & a banner!! :rotfl: - the banner was quickly changed to a 'Congratulations' one :lovestruc - but the balloons remained!! hehe.

Emma princess: x x

jenny took a photo of me,her & our guys on the cruise boat :cutie: so i hope she'll put it in her trip report! :) ... we had 6 cameras between us in our family group, so i need to get everyone's photos together next time we meet up!!
The Illuminations Cruise was amazing... i 100% recommend it to everyone, worth every penny & there's no better view possible of the Epcot fireworks show!! :wizard:

ohhhh funny thing happened before we got on the boat the Yacht Club Marina... I met the captain to confirm the booking, and he asked me who's birthday it was :confused: .. i said there was no birthday, but it was a honeymoon (I told disney this when i added J&V to our party!) ... i looked over at our boat.. and it was all decked out in 'Happy Birthday' balloons & a banner!! :rotfl: - the banner was quickly changed to a 'Congratulations' one :lovestruc - but the balloons remained!! hehe.

Emma princess: x x

haha thats awesome that they had it decorated though and how sweet of you to tell them it was a honeymoon! aw some people are just so nice :)

Awwww, the cruise sounds wonderful!!

Hope you're having an amazing trip Jen, can't wait to here all about it!!

ooooh i hope you are having a wicked time!! thats so funny about the happy birthday signs! its great they did that for you guys!!

Cant wait to hear all about it too!! :goodvibes

jenny my fellow brooklynite! hope you are having a wonderful disneymoon!!! can't wait until you get back-the boards are not the same without you! :goodvibes

I dont know when Jen gets back... she might never go back home - Her and Vinny might just decide to live in Disney for the rest of their lives hehehe!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I cant wait to see her wedding piccys and Disneymoon piccys! I bet they have had the BEST time ever!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter